Overall Satisfaction with Tallyfy
Tallyfy is being implemented to assist with streamlining certain on-boarding processes. It is being implemented across almost the entire organization in how it works to aid in the sales process as well as the internal intake process.
- Easily to collect data to serve any number of purposes.
- We use it to collect data about our clients and to collect the data necessary to customize the contract and the customer experience.
- Tallyfy Webhooks then allow us to push that data out to other platforms, etc, so I've been able to create a solution that completes the document and sends it out for electronic signature with the click of a button... once the data has been collected.
- Create drop-downs, radio selections, checkboxes, short and long text paragraphs, etc. Even uploading documents and saving them directly to your favorite cloud storage, such as Drive or Dropbox.
- Manage the process from one team member to the next, depending on responsibility.
- I'd like more control over the view. For example, some way to condense the view so that more data can be seen at once. Currently, in my opinion, it is just a little too large or blown up, but this may be a petty request.
- Streamlined our intake process, leaving far less room for error.
- Also expedited and improved the accuracy of the sales contract process and execution.
I was very satisfied with the Tallyfy solution and did not seek out any alternative solutions.
Good for customizing an onboarding process to help ensure a smooth process, and setting up a contract for electronic signature in an easier way than customizing an editable PDF and uploading it to any number of eSign platforms. I've integrated Tallyfy, using Zapier, to Webmerge and Signnow, to get the result I was looking for, but there are plenty of ways Tallyfy can be implemented.