Overall Satisfaction with TeamRaiser
TeamRaiser is used by our Philanthropy team to manage a Do It Yourself (DIY) fundraising website. This allows our supporters to host their own online fundraising activities, such as in celebration of a special occasion or related to a sporting or corporate event.
- Allows supporters to independently fundraise.
- Simple website design that can be adapted for a DIY website.
- Allows for easy updates and changes.
- Too many options so it can be hard to navigate.
- Requires a deeper HTML understanding to really get the most out of it.
- Would be better if the interface was similar to other original Blackbaud products.
- Blackbaud Sphere (Discontinued)
TeamRaiser is a bit more advanced than Sphere and is better integrated with The Raiser's Edge.
- "Do It Yourself" fundraising.
- Accompany blood drives for those who can't donate blood.
Evaluating TeamRaiser and Competitors
Yes - Sphere: Friends Asking Friends. Decision made before I joined but TeamRaiser was purchased along with Luminate Online given the discontinuation of Sphere.
- Product Usability
- Vendor Reputation
- Existing Relationship with the Vendor
I did not make the decision.
Having a better understanding of product and objectives prior to implementation would lead to more success.
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
Blackbaud chat support is a great resource and is able to evaluate screenshots to provide immediate and useful support. Recently, while making changes to better serve corporate donors, we implemented changes to our donation forms and support was able to provide step by step instructions that led to successful implementation.
It can be overly complex and requires a deeper HTML understanding than most outside of IT have.
Requires technical support
Slow to learn
Lots to learn