TweetDeck Review: "Good free tool."https://www.trustradius.com/social-media-publishingTweetDeckUnspecified7.6831012013-01-04T17:47:12.993Z
- It supports digital marketing both pushing and receiving
- List management
- Multiple handle management
- Adding multiple views
- Monitoring messages where you aren't tagged.
- For example...if somebody writes "Hey @CompanyName I really don't like your product" you'll be notified. However, if somebody writes "Hey Company Name I really don't like your product" you won't get any notifications.
- There is one way to manage this. You'll need to create a search column for each every term you'd like to follow which make your column management unbearable if you create more than 2.
4 - Again this is a free tool where I think multiple people within my organization use but I only deal with the employees within the marketing side of the house. I give them a basic run over of how to use the tool but nothing beyond that.
Evaluation and Selection
It's a pretty easy tool to use I find a few of the columns to be a bit repetitive. If you are managing more than one account you'll start to find yourself having easily 10 plus columns all tracking all different information which creates nice track lanes to keep all that relative information in one column or "view". With the amount of data that is pushed out, if you are following a large number of accounts, it's extremely easy to lose valuable posts in your feeds. As you begin building out your columns they get the point where you only look at one or two and the rest seem to be lost. Overall, this a free tool and there are other social monitoring tools that are out there but are in the multiple thousands of dollar range.