Overall Satisfaction with TweetDeck
Although it is capable of much more, we primarily use TweetDeck to schedule Tweets as event reminders for webinars, conference calls, etc., on an internal (private) Twitter channel.
- Scheduling tweets for free = awesome.
- Scheduled tweets are web-based, an improvement over older desktop version.
- TweetDeck has many more great features but since we use it for internal communications and not marketing, we don't use them.
- An annoyance (bug?) with editing scheduled tweets - when clicking on the calendar, it reverts to the current or last used calendar date rather than the more sensible originally scheduled date.
- I wish there was a tool to schedule the same tweet more than once, or similarly duplicate and edit tweets (both things I do a lot manually).
- Allows us to provide an additional source of event reminders (in addition to e-mails and website calendar) which is more timely. ROI is essentially immeasurable, since this is a free program that allows us to do something previously impossible.
There are many great Twitter tools out there for marketing etc, but for scheduling tweets, this is the only option I've ever explored (based on overwhelming recommendations). Even truer now that Twitter owns it.