Overall Satisfaction with Unified Global Archiving
What I like the most about this service is how easy it is to create an SSL certificate that we can use for any server, and the way it integrates with other Unified Global Archiving services is very good because it makes it very simple to apply. Also, I don't have to pay for the certificates and they update automatically saving us a lot of trouble.
- having your domain registered or managed with route53 is easier because it creates the record in your DNS automatically, further simplifying its usability
- You get an automatic renewal with notifications when you have configured the trust between the service
- I don't have major inconveniences, only that using several regions becomes a bit tedious because you
- need to create a certificate for each of the regions in which you have the resources hosted
- that has no money to spend on startup costs or an existing business that has been scammed out of an expensive POS company.
- The store owner was fairly new to the industry and did not have much business experience. I needed a way to run cards
- was looking for a few different solutions but mentioned Square ran to CVS and bought one right away
- when they need to sign charges or enter phone numbers
Do you think Unified Global Archiving delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Unified Global Archiving's feature set?
Did Unified Global Archiving live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Unified Global Archiving go as expected?
Would you buy Unified Global Archiving again?
The simple design and ease of use are my favorite! This made taking electronic payments so easy and effortless. Especially during a time when everyone was already stressed enough, contactless payments meant one less stress for everyone. offers software that is versatile and also nearly free for a new business.