Overall Satisfaction with UUKI
Keeping the community in form of a Facebook group is a real nightmare because if the Facebook account will get banned from any random bug of Facebook then we can lose everything we built in the community. And it never gives us the data of members. With UUKI, we can get everything about members and can engage according to our planning.
- Webhook events
- Rest API
- Private Spaces
- Invite only community
- UI needs massive improvements
- Platform loading speed needs improvements
- Webhook and API should expand with more data types such as trigger, whenever a user is liking any post, commenting, or posting something. And increasing member's scores for activities in gamification.
- Helped to get user's data in community
- Engagement is going good due to gamification feature
- CNAME is important which helped to show own branding
UUKI is cost-effective with amazing features including webhook and rest API. UUKI has amazing gamification, event management, pdf upload, embeddable content features which makes UUKI better than the Tribe Community Platform. And within less time UUKI developed a lot of amazing features and fixed the improvements to match the competition.
Do you think UUKI delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with UUKI's feature set?
Did UUKI live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of UUKI go as expected?
Would you buy UUKI again?
Well suited- It helps to create an Independent community outside of all social media platforms CNAME gives more power to show independent branding of the community Data building is most important for businesses and UUKI gives the data of members API gives more power to setup member add/remove task on autopilot