Overall Satisfaction with VCDoctor
VCDoctor has been the perfect solution for us to help in improving health and consulting more patients.
- HIPPA: VCDoctor is strictly under the guidelines of HIPPA to secure patient details and brings trust to each other by ensuring that information is encrypted.
- Remote treatment plans.
- This allows patients sitting in the remote places to have a better health treatment on time Via VCDoctor.
- Practice management.
- This feature helps in case management and helps in assigning the roles and responsibilities to practicers.
- This feature allows the doctor to prescribe proper medication and helps patients in maintaining the past medication.
- Onsite office: If they could have a office or team in UK, it would be an added advantage.
- Multi layer
- Features are almost good, as the team is always open to adding functionalities as per requirement.
- Video call
- Medical billing
- Pharmacy integration
- Lab integration
- Patient mangement
- It's good to start with a software like VCdoctor to enter into the competitive industry.
- VcCDoctor helps us to save our time.
- Increase productivity.
Before VCDoctor, I was using Practice Fusion for the last 3.5 years. I came across with this product through reference and I initially started VCDoctor as a pilot/trial version.
Do you think VCDoctor delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with VCDoctor's feature set?
Did VCDoctor live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of VCDoctor go as expected?
Would you buy VCDoctor again?
VCDoctor is the perfect software to manage your healthcare operations but not suitable for emergency treatment.