Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of VCDoctor, and make your voice heard!
Version 1: Telemedicine for Doctors & Patient
Version 2: Telemedicine for Clinic along with Integrated Pharmacies
Version 3: Telemedicine for Organizations with Multiple Location along with Healthcare Device Integrations
Entry-level set up fee?
- $30 per month per userOptional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $30 per month per user
VCDoctor is a HIPAA- Compliant telemedicine software available to access on the web, Android, and iOS. The software gives an online presence to healthcare businesses by bringing patients and doctors on a single platform for a virtual consultation via teleconferencing.
Key Features of VCDoctor
Digital Smart Health Card
User Membership Plans
A demo of VCDoctor's Telemedicine Software is available, and potential users can seek consulting from VCDoctor for a custom telemedicine solution development.
- Supported: Telemedicine
- Supported: Telehealth
- Supported: HIPAA Compliance
- EMR Integration
- Payment Gateway
- Open EMR
- EHR Integration
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||20%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||30%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||35%|
|Deployment Types||On-premise, SaaS|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries||US, UK, India, Africa, New Zealand, Canada, Australia|
- HIPPA: VCDoctor is strictly under the guidelines of HIPPA to secure patient details and brings trust to each other by ensuring that information is encrypted.
- Remote treatment plans.
- This allows patients sitting in the remote places to have a better health treatment on time Via VCDoctor.
- Practice management.
- This feature helps in case management and helps in assigning the roles and responsibilities to practicers.
- This feature allows the doctor to prescribe proper medication and helps patients in maintaining the past medication.
- Onsite office: If they could have a office or team in UK, it would be an added advantage.
- Multi layer
- Features are almost good, as the team is always open to adding functionalities as per requirement.