Overall Satisfaction with Veracode
Veracode is very useful for security remediation and it reviews the flaws line by line with proper module selections It is very responsive when you raise any consultation they will elaborate on the suggestions that can be implemented. you need to send proper detailed format information about flaw details and nature of the flaw to them if it is not remediating, after review they will suggest raising mitigation as per the category like mitigation by design, false positive
- Flaw remediation
- code quality
- cleansing functions
- remove false positive
- Old sandbox results should be available at least for a quarter for comparison
- already remediated flaws should not be reopened in any scenario
- Flaw Remediation
- on time delivery as a part of deadlines
- scan results are available in less time
- for remediation it is very helpful
- need to stop weekly basis product upgrades and downgrades to avoid unnecessary lags in scan results
- simultaneous upgrades and downgrades affect on running scan it took 8 hours to complete scan results which reduced productivity
Do you think Veracode delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Veracode's feature set?
Did Veracode live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Veracode go as expected?
Would you buy Veracode again?
Veracode is a very good platform for security remediation tools. This is having less cost as compared to other User-friendly User interfaces and is easy to access. Easy to interact if you are having queries related to scanning results. Suggestions for security remediation are very understandable like the cleansing function Veracode helps to remediate flaws without breaking any functionality of the application (code reusability is more )