- Easy of use.
- Greater A/B and multi-variate test sophistication.
- Robust tracking or integration with Google Analytics.
- Integration with 3rd party systems.
- Improved customer communications.
- Reduced email creation time.
- More robust analytics and insight.
Cost was definitely a driver for the selection of Vertical Response. Once controlled for, Vertical Response had widespread existing adoption and the features and functionality we desired, both of which were key. Since we deployed it, it has been very easy for new users to get up to speed with how to use the platform. It is very user-friendly and intuitive, and has reduced the time we have needed to take to manage our email marketing creative.
It is a good solution for small businesses and non-profits. It lacks some of the more advanced functionality of more expensive email management solutions, but is great for companies that need a solution that is easy to figure out, train users on, and get up and running with minimal effort. If you are looking for more robust database management and segmentation, you may look elsewhere, but if you are looking for value in a solution this is a good choice.