Overall Satisfaction with VidCruiter
We used VidCruiter to help us recruit, and manage over 300 volunteers. In the 2013 Canadian Track and Field Championships, I came into the role of Volunteer Chair at a late date and all the processes were on paper. It became clear very quickly that an online method would save time in the application process, and improve communications with the volunteers throughout the whole process.
- VidCruiter grasped what it was that we needed and wanted to understand how their product could improve the experience of the applicants and volunteers.
- We had people with various experience with technology on the planning team, and Remi's patience and professionalism with everyone involved meant that we could all get behind this new process. We also increased our volunteer roll from the previous year, and saved a lot of time so that we could focus on the event and less on the volunteer tracking process.
- Their service orientation is very strong. I never once felt that we were falling behind and could always get in touch with VidCruiter when needed.
- This was my first time developing something like this with a company like VidCruiter and was very satisfied with the process.
- Better customer service through much faster access to information
- Increased efficiency through much faster access to information
- Increased participation from clients through easy application process