These products won a Top Rated award for having excellent customer satisfaction ratings. The list is based purely on reviews; there is no paid placement, and analyst opinions do not influence the rankings. Read more about the Top Rated criteria.
iCIMS is a web-based applicant tracking system (ATS). The tool's talent recruiting and management functions include features like social recruiting, talent sourcing, offer management, and onboarding. The programs are centralized on iCIMS’s UNIFi platform and are scaled for mid-sized…
CodeSignal is a technical skills assessment platform that enables companies to quickly hire qualified candidates for technical roles. With over 70 coding languages and tools and a built in plagiarism checker, companies can be confident that the candidates they select will be successful…
Handshake Talent Engagement Suite (TES) helps employers source, engage, manage, and build their brand with early talent at scale. Tell an impactful story and build a strong employer brand using rich media, candidate reviews, employee testimonials, and more.
Jobma is adigital interviewing platform that helps businesses hire, with a platform that offers a range of tools, including Video and Audio Interviews, Digital Assessments, along with Proctoring capabilities. Jobma boasts a global presence in over 55 countries and supports 16 languages,…
Breezy is an applicant tracking system that aims to be fun-to-use. The vendor says its goal is to turns organization's messy hiring hacks into a pain-free process candidates love.The vendor believes hiring doesn't have to be messy. According to the vendor, Breezy customers can say,…
CVViZ is an AI recruiting software that aims to help users hire top candidates, faster. It is an AI-powered ATS that automates hiring workflow intelligently and intuitively. Using AI, CVViZ can screen resumes contextually. It also uses past hiring decisions of the company to identify…
The VidCruiter platform offers a variety of products and features designed specifically to optimize recruitment. The workflow system will allows users to map out the entire recruitment process and automate it to their level of comfort. The platform can be completely customized…
Modern Hire, an intelligent hiring platform, was acquired by HireVue, a provider of video interviewing, assessments, and text-enabled recruiting solutions, in May 2023. This acquisition provides organizations with an easier way to realize the benefits of Modern Hire's platform for…
Spark Hire is a video interviewing platform. Some key features include: One-Way Interview, Live Interview, Collaboration and Shared Interview.
Brazen is a social collaboration software solution built to assist companies with recruiting and HR to engage with potential employees from anywhere.
A solution to accelerate hiring with live or asynchronous interviews. It supports: Shorter hiring time - An end-to-end interview platform that takes care of scheduling and conducting interviews while collecting feedback digitallyInterviews with zero threshold for impersonations - AI-…
Hireflix allows the interviewer to record questions in video, and allows candidates to reply with video whenever convenient for them. The vendor states users can implement one-way video interviews without losing the personal touch, screen more candidates in less time, and assess…
HackerRank is a technology hiring platform from the company of the same name headquartered in Mountain View, for assessing developer skills for over 2500 companies around the world. HackerRank helps companies hire skilled developers and innovate faster by enabling tech recruiters…
Ducknowl is an Applicant Screening and assessment sofftware from the company in Chicago, which allows recruiters and HR professionals to screen applicants. It performs resume screening, video screening and technical screening from one dashboard. It prevents bait and switch situations…
Harver, now including OutMatch, which merged with Harver in 2021, is a hiring solution that automates recruitment processes from apply to hire.
CoderPad is a technical interview platform from the company of the same name in San Francisco, ideally used by development teams to enable a quick, accurate read on a candidate's skills through the hiring process. According to the vendor, CoderPad works like an IDE to help candidates…
myInterview is a video interviewing solution from the company of the same name headquartered in Sydney, which provides presenting applicants with test scenarios, and are securely encoded and stored in regulatory compliance, and are mobile responsive.
Codility is a recruitment tool for tech recruiters, aimed at automating the recruitment process by pre-screening candidates for the technical skills required for the position in question. By only offering interviews to the most qualified candidates, the hiring process is faster and…
Snaphunt is a global remote hiring platform that helps fast-growing companies find, engage & hire remote talent.Snaphunt’s platform also provides employers with screening & collaboration to manage their processes easier, all the way till hire. Access to targeted talentSnaphunt…
Founded in France, CleverConnect was created with the purpose of incorporating three innovative HR brands. CleverConnect combines: the recruitment tool Visiotalent, which the vendor describes as a leader in the field of video recruitment with a prestigious portfolio of more than…
GreenJobInterview was a video interviewing technology acquired by Modern Hire (formerly Montage) in September 2017. The solution is no longer supported.
AlignMark aims to help companies identify better candidates while also providing a system for the hiring manager to become more efficient. AlignMark has operated since 1975. AccuRecruiter is designed to solve the problems high-volume hiring brings with it. It does this through video-…
InterviewStream Prep is a video interviewing product for colleges and universities. It allows users to conduct mock interviews and coach interviewing skills to prepare students for job interviews.
InterviewStream Hire is a video recruiting solution. Some key features include: Pre-Recorded Video, Live Video with ZOOM, Fully Customized Experience and Share Videos.
What is Video Interview Software?
Video interview software, or video recruiting tools, allow recruiting managers to interview job candidates remotely without immediately attending. They supply Q&A format, record answers, and allow flexible candidate review to take place.
Also, many job seekers report they feel video interviews are more informative than simply sharing a resume. Thus video interviewing software can also increase job applicant satisfaction over a phone screening or sending a resume. Video interviewing drastically reduces recruitment cost by eliminating the need for travel. Many feel this is at no cost to accuracy in assessing candidate fitness.
Video Interview Software Features & Capabilities
Beyond just providing video conferencing, video interview software includes other packaged features to facilitate the recruitment process. These are:
- Support for live, on-demand, or one-way interviews
- Automated or AI-driven interview
- Skills assessment and scoring
- Interview practice session, redo
- Configurable response prep duration, record attempts, etc.
- Library of questions & assessments
- Record video response to a pre-planned question
- Asynchronous collaboration for candidate review
- Recruiter & hiring manager instant feedback
- Compliant & transparent reproducible interview workflow
- Support for dynamic, situational interview questions
- Allows remote employees unable to attend an interview to review the candidate.
- Live panel interview
- Candidate comparison tools
- Social profile inclusion
- Mobile app
Video Interview Software Comparison
To compare different Video Interview software, consider these facets of the products:
- Point Solution vs. Full Recruiting Platform: Video interviewing capabilities are rarely offered on their own. More likely, you will find video interviewing bundled with interview scheduling and assessments. These interview-focused point solutions contrast with more comprehensive recruiting or applicant tracking platforms, which manage recruiting from job posting to offer management. If you need an entire recruiting platform, you can find products that also include video interviewing natively. However, point solutions may be more effective if you need to fill gaps in your existing software’s capabilities.
- Integration with ATS and other HR software:Video interviewing will be part of your broader interviewing and recruiting process. Video interviewing software’s ability to naturally integrate with the other recruiting software you use will be crucial to a smooth recruiting process. Some video interview products focus on integrating with ATS products, while others also integrate with HR management suites that include recruiting features. Make sure that video interview products you consider integrate with the other products that you specifically use.
- Pricing: Pricing models can vary according to either the features offered, the volume of users or jobs, or both. When looking at pricing, consider what growth is most likely. For instance, will you need more seats to conduct interviewing, or additional security and analytics features as your recruiting becomes more sophisticated? These considerations will help you future-proof your video interviewing software to scale with your needs.
Pricing is variably dependent on the volume of job positions to be filled, or the number of interviews conducted. Pricing may also scale with the number of collaborators (e.g. hiring panel), or (more rarely) number of interviews per job. Many vendors publish subscription pricing and bill annually or monthly. Published prices range from $100 to $500 monthly depending on features desired. Advanced plans may provide dedicated account support. Video Interviewing plans may include a simple applicant tracking system or integrate with popular ATS, or core HR.
The following Video Interview Software offer award-winning customer relationships, feature sets, and value for price. Learn more about our Best Of Awards methodology here.