- Geolocation Targeting - Discovers potential customers near your business using geolocation technologies
- Social Customer Relationship Management - Allows consumer segmenting and response to enhance the customer experience and satisfaction rates
- Brand Listening - Monitors millions of social conversations using social data to find who is talking about your brand
- Social Prospecting - Can discover potential customers based on context of their profiles, conversations and influence
- Specialized Social Index - Relevant to your competition and industry
- Analytics - Can gauge performance based on conversation, channel size, competition and social customer growth over time
- Complete Social Channel Management - A platform integration (such as Hootsuite) for planning, scheduling, posting and team management on a larger scale. Would mean one less social management platform for myself.
- Enhances Customer Service - Can discover conversations taking place and cater to the needs of our consumers in a more timely manner. Can also segment consumers based on interactions, purchasing behavior (with Vin65 integration) and influence.
- Discovers and Creates New Customers - I am able to discover potential customers with geolocation targeting and social prospecting. This helps drive traffic to our businesses while growing social awareness of our products.
- Efficient Customer Service Response - Continuous social monitoring allows me to stay on top of brand conversations and ensure timely responses to customer needs and dialog.
Given the value of the tools presented, VinTank is a no-brainer. Being able to monitor social mentions of brands, segment customers on various interaction levels, enhance consumer response and experience, all while discovering new and influential customers make VinTank a must have software product for wineries and restaurants. Context of our social mentions have become extremely powerful and VinTank has delivered the tools to use this data to its full potential to deliver true ROI.
VinTank is a tool for many facets of the wine and restaurant industry. Depending on the scale of your business, this tool can be managed and dispersed by an enterprise manager or solely owned by a social media/community manager. The ability to add multiple users and assign responses allows efficiency and proper knowledge to address specific issues brought by our social customers.