Overall Satisfaction with VMware vSAN
We used vSAN to test performance on VMware clusters for our Test/Dev Department. It is handy technology that provides fast and easy access to virtual storage on a VMware farm. Due to the high load of our current SAN for the production environment, we decided to test this possibility and it showed good outcomes.
- Provide management for computing and storage in one place.
- Improved business agility.
- Unify resources under policy based management
- Improve security for data.
- License politic from VMware.
- Hard to meet all hardware compatibility on old servers hardware.
- Balancing the disk usage in the vSAN cluster is sometimes hard.
- vSAN gave us the possibility to test HCI technology.
- It is mostly positive impact because we've done our testing on time.
- Good product for inexpensive storage.
vSAN was handy to do our testing. It helps to provide plenty of storage performance with a simple interface. It is easy to configure and works just great. VMware software, in general, provides the best performance and reliability for the virtualization platform. It's always worth trying HCI and testing modern technology.
VMware support is good. Really comfortable to use. Top educated VMware engineers solve any problems in 24x7 access.
Usability on a high level. The product provides a nice user-friendly interface. Monitoring and reporting are clear.
Do you think VMware vSAN delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with VMware vSAN's feature set?
Did VMware vSAN live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of VMware vSAN go as expected?
Would you buy VMware vSAN again?