March 01, 2016
Score 3 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with WebLinc
Weblinc was used for all e-commerce needs, from selling/returning products to uploading products and merchandising. WebLinc was great for merchandising and uploading products.
- Merchandising products as you are able to see the actual product you are merchandising.
- Creating new categories and subcategories and arranging them in whatever order you want. Also having the ability to easily hide a category/subcategory.
- Uploading product and changing the colorway the customer sees.
- We were never able to delete categories/subcategories. And because of this inability, it was often difficult navigating the back-end. If we accidentally deleted a category/subcategory, it would create a problem on the front end.
- Creating discount codes was a nightmare. It was easy enough to create, but the text/description area was so sensitive and often had a mind of its own. This sensitivity created problems on the front end as well, ranging from incomplete text showing up to the products tiling all in one row. Also, there wasn't an easy way to create a "complex" discount code (complex defined as any code that wasn't a % off)
- In general, it was very buggy. We were constantly opening tickets.
- Overall, it was more work keeping it running than seemed necessary. It felt like almost everyday there was something new that had to be fixed, which increased frustration both on the employee and customer end. I would say it definitely decreased employee efficiency.