June 07, 2019
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Webroot SecureAnywhere
We have been using Webroot for approximately 2 years now with very few issues and a few problems caught and resolved before they were a hindrance to our business. It is our primary antivirus, and is very easy to use and intuitive to run.
- Anti malware, detects and quarantines anti malware using the latest heuristics
- Anti virus is very light and the web based database keeps the interface clean and light at the end points with a robust back bone to identify threats
- The live scan and central user interface is a great addition to the software and very integral to identifying issues early on.
- I have not seen any issues to date
- It has caught a few spam bots that could have potentially gotten to the point of hindering our ability to work efficiently
We used Vipre before and it is a very heavy user interface had lots of malware and such that it was not catching. We switched to Webroot and have had no issues at all with virus or malware attacks getting through without detection.