Wiredrive: Why we use it
July 28, 2014
Wiredrive: Why we use it
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Wiredrive
Wiredrive is used in a few different ways for my company. We have an online database of all our work as well as individual project sections for each of our clients. Wiredrive is used for client and internal review as well as a marketing tool. With the database, or library, we are able to create presentations, customize how they will look and review all content before sending them out for reviews, proposals, RPFs, etc. Wiredrive is an all-in-one online storage site for our company's client and marketing needs.
- An easy to use and in-depth online library for our work. Fully customizable, we can add tags/credits to each piece of work for further organization and sorting.
- The project side of Wiredrive is perfect for our clients needs. We are able to upload all required work to one place and send out customizable presentations to each client with their own logo.
- Interfacing with new or prospective clients is easy with the customizable presentations.
- Having the library and project as different sides, may result in having to upload the same file multiple times. For instance, you want to have a comprehensive library with all your finals, but also want the final in the associated project folder- you cannot share the same source file, you have to upload it twice and take up space.
- Having 'hidden' files from clients. Other providers allow for a section in each project folder where you can upload temp files or internal review files that the client cannot see.
- Since starting with Wiredrive we have been able to maintain an online library for proposal purposes.
- When potential clients ask to see some of our work, we employees and freelancers can now go to our branded Wiredrive page to find videos they need- they no longer have to go through our broadcast operations manager.
- This has allowed for faster and easier reviewing by our clients. They all love being able to log into a website and see the days updates on their videos/commercials.
Overall this is a great product. There are some points in which we would like to see Wiredrive improve or add features to; but as far as any parts of Wiredrive that we don't like, there aren't any.
Wiredrive works perfectly for gathering and maintaining a well organized online library for proposals and review purposes. The biggest 'want' my company has with Wiredrive is for an added folder/location within each project that will allow for internal review only and not give access to that folder to users marked as "client" or similar.