Overall Satisfaction with Xoom, a PayPal Service
I was using PayPal for many years to receive the payments from my freelancing and UHRS vendors. After that, I came across Xoom which is a service provided by Paypal to send and receive money internationally or domestically. Due to its fast transaction and automatic currency exchange function, I use it on all my freelancing and UHRS-related websites to receive my money directly in my bank account. Another best part is that we don't have to create a new account, we can use it by using our verified PayPal account. Also, we don't have to worry about the money, our whole money will get refunded if our transaction gets failed due to unforeseen circumstances. The customer service is also great, having available 24x7.
- Can send money internationally and domestically to any bank account at any time.
- Xoom has a currency exchange function, hence no need to worry about currency conversions.
- Gives update on each and every step during the transaction.
- Reliable customer support 24x7.
- Xoom needs good marketing, very few people knows about it.
- Xoom also needs to reach wider freelancing and UHRS vendors, so that our payment process becomes easy.
- One of the best features is that the one who is receiving money did not need to install the app or make an account in order to receive the money, he will get the money deposited directly in his bank account.
- I can send money to the one who is living in foreign countries, at any time.
- I receive money from different foreign vendors, and it gets converted into my local currency directly.
- With Xoom, money transfer becomes secure and reliable. Thanks to the money-back guarantee, I don't have to worry about failed transactions.
- With Xoom, I can now send money to my family members without any hassle.
- One of the drawbacks is, that it needs some tech knowledge to use not many people can use it directly.
Do you think Xoom, a PayPal Service delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Xoom, a PayPal Service's feature set?
Did Xoom, a PayPal Service live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Xoom, a PayPal Service go as expected?
Would you buy Xoom, a PayPal Service again?
Xoom is best suited to send and receive money between two people who live in different countries, not only that we can also send money to our friends, colleagues, family members directly in their bank accounts. They have a great currency exchange functionality that directly converts our received money into our local currency, and deposits it into our bank account within a few minutes. The only drawback is that not many people know about it, it needs good marketing so that more people can use this service, and from my experience, I can say it is very secure and a good competitor of Payoneer.