Great system but had glitches in sign ins after trying "Free Trial"by three of us. Made too much of a hassle to sign in. Couldn't then cancel after several months of not using it anymore.
Overall Satisfaction with Zendesk Sell (formerly Base)
We use Zendesk Sell to email prospects and communicate with them. We follow through with them though our pipeline system. Myself and my manager. We both have access and work with it.
- It let us plug in our customized pipeline really easily.
- It was not too confusing to use and figure out.
- It sent out videos weekly on new things they were doing and offering.
- My manager and I both tried the trial before we purchased Zendesk Sell. We had multiple and reoccurring times of signing in problems. Zendesk support was confused a handful of times as well. This got to be very old when one just wants to sign and start working
- Customer support was very helpful at other times but when we finally needed to cancel as the login just never seemed to smooth out, and some other using options had cliches, we wouldn't just cancel over the phone OR via email. SO we had to keep and pay $59 for three more months, though never using the program.
- I do not recommend them. We had several glitches that snagged the work flow and productivity. We are in process of finding a new CRM.
- The email system was wonderful. I could email them from CRM and have a great follow though of our whole conversation from beginning to end.
If you try the free trial, do not open more than 1 free trial. We had three being used and tried, then when we finally purchased it forever had confusion as to what account. Just try one free trial per company. Otherwise login and using the system will have issues. Then canceling the system can only be done via login to the software. Not by a phone call or email. We are now looking for another CRM.