Overall Satisfaction with Zoho People
Zoho People is used in our Human Resources Department, managing about 15 employees in total. The system is only accessible to a few people and helps to keep all employee files in one space. This cloud based HRMS also helps to ensure access to information from a distance with Covid-19.
- Data Management- It's useful to have all data related to HR in one space, especially using the cloud. Separating data into relevant categories also makes administrative work a breeze.
- Employee Resources- Having a central place for employees to reach out to HR is ideal.
- Customization- Creation of forms is especially useful for a growing business.
- Integration- Integrates well with other systems.
- Customer Support- Occasionally support response to questions can take a bit to get to the root issue, which can be frustrating from the technical side of running the system. However, the 24/7 availability is great.
- Onboarding Features- Could use some improvements. Not as expansive as other Zoho People features.
- Reduces the need for additional systems like time-tracking, excess excel spreadsheets and even HR training itself with their training resources.
- Streamlines assessment of data and categorizes leave, on-boarding and other data logically which decreases time spent searching and separating.
- Customization of forms and surveys is extremely useful and saves effort looking elsewhere for templates.
Harvest is a great way to track time as well as projects and project budgets. Zoho People is more encompassing of the HR side of things, and stores data all in one place which is a step above Harvest. Although Harvest does have the added feature of tracking projects which is extremely useful if your company would like integration with billing. There are pros to both, my opinion is that the better choice for HR management is definitely Zoho People, but Harvest is a great system for time AND project tracking in the same space. It is dependent on the preference of your HR team and how you like to conduct billing.
Do you think Zoho People delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Zoho People's feature set?
Did Zoho People live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Zoho People go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Zoho People again?
Zoho People is very well suited to larger companies or companies that are working partly or exclusively online. It can take the place of your time-tracking systems which is a cost and time-saver since all information is in one, integrated place. If you have an HR team that prefers old-school paper tracking or if you have a smaller team this may not be a necessary system for you.