It solves …
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $1.25 per month
Zoho People is an online Human Resources Management System that allows users to manage employee data. It offers essential HR functions such as time tracking, onboarding, and scheduling. Zoho People is highly customizable and designed to simplify HR processes. HR Managers can set up workflows to quickly address daily tasks or assign them to another employee. Zoho People also reduces the need for repetitive data entry. Document templates and instant field updates help the HR department maintain organized records. Zoho People's scheduler can be used to create emails and reports that are automatically sent to the proper recipients.
HR Management System
Zoho People centralizes employee information into a single database and improves communication between departments. The self-service feature allows employees to log time, apply for leave, and provide real-time updates to their team members. Zoho People also offers performance management, which allows employees to write peer reviews and set personal objectives. For employee questions and requests, Zoho People includes a case management system. HR managers can promptly respond to questions and update the status of requests.
This system includes workforce intelligence tools and HR analytics that automatically create detailed reports. Zoho People monitors team performance and enables businesses to make data-driven decisions. The advanced HR analytics provide deeper insights into daily operations and important business trends. If you are not satisfied with the pre-made reports, you can use Zoho People's drag-and-drop interface to build your own. The HR analytics are useful for every level of the business, including executives and managers. Zoho People can give you an overview of employee turnover, hiring versus attrition rates, and company growth.
Zoho People functions as a standalone Human Resources Management System. Anyone who already uses Zoho has the option to integrate this system with a few other products. Since Zoho only includes a user limit in the free subscription, businesses have more freedom to select an ideal feature set. For those who want to bundle their HRM system with more software, Zoho People Plus is a great option. Zoho People Plus gives you access to expense management, collaboration, talent acquisition, internal communications, and password management software.
Learning Management System
Businesses can also benefit from Zoho People's Learning Management System, which offers a variety of training methods. This system allows Human Resource departments to create self-paced and accessible learning plans for their organizations. Zoho People's course builder is highly customizable and includes engaging content. The training modules include interactive discussions and timed assessments that are designed to provide a better learning experience.
Zoho People's e-learning platform integrates with the performance management system, giving users insights into their progress and the effectiveness of the training program. The Learning Management System can be added to an Essential HR, Professional, or Premium subscription. Zoho People's Enterprise plan includes blended learning and course management at no additional cost.
- Supported: Employee demographic data
- Supported: Approval workflow
- Supported: Employee login
- Supported: Update personal information
- Supported: Request time off
- Supported: View company policy documentation
- Supported: Performance plans
- Supported: New hire portal
- Supported: Manager tracking tools
- Supported: Applicant Tracking
- Supported: E-signature
- Supported: Shift Scheduling
- Supported: Timesheets
- Supported: Corporate LMS
- Supported: Case Management
- Supported: GPS and Mobile Attendance
- Supported: HR Process Automation
- Supported: HR Process Customization
- Supported: HR Analytics
- Supported: HR Chatbot (ZIA)
Frequently Asked Questions
- Zoho People is an exceptional software to improve the effectiveness of your team's communication.
- Easy check-in for my team, Seamless Trackers for Leave, Time, Attendance, Performance.
- Compensation and many others.
- Wish notifications were also sent to my email.
- I an option to select which aspects you would like to receive email notifications on.
- Data Management- It's useful to have all data related to HR in one space, especially using the cloud. Separating data into relevant categories also makes administrative work a breeze.
- Employee Resources- Having a central place for employees to reach out to HR is ideal.
- Customization- Creation of forms is especially useful for a growing business.
- Integration- Integrates well with other systems.
- Customer Support- Occasionally support response to questions can take a bit to get to the root issue, which can be frustrating from the technical side of running the system. However, the 24/7 availability is great.
- Onboarding Features- Could use some improvements. Not as expansive as other Zoho People features.
It solves our workforce management issues because it allows us to store employees' data. We use it to manage attendances, leaves, and other issues concerning our workers. Therefore, it has been a very helpful software to our company.
- Performance appraisal management.
- Leave management.
- Attendance management.
- Timesheet management.
- Reports integration.
- The only problem I have with Zoho People is the slow support team. The support team takes too long to provide solutions or to answer questions.
Moreover, Zoho People is an excellent tool when it comes to tracking our employees' attendance and time. Therefore, it has been a helpful human resource management platform for our company. All its features suit us.
- Keeps employee info organized
- Cool help/support ticket function
- Potential for a lot of really cool employee data
- Time off importing/functionality is difficult to navigate
- Hiring/onboarding is not great at all
- Overall UX is confusing
- The time-tracking feature is really helpful, and it's great that you can use that feature from the app.
- We also use Zoho Recruit for applications, so Zoho People was a logical choice for managing HR information for our staff and members, and the two integrate really well together.
- We have had some trouble recently with getting new users set up. However, the support team at Zoho has been really responsive and helpful, so that's nice.