Cloud security made easyhttps://www.trustradius.com/firewallsZscaler Web SecurityUnspecified8.9211012019-01-30T19:56:33.711Z
January 30, 2019
Cloud security made easy
Score 8 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Zscaler Web Security
It is being used across the entire organization to secure users working on-premise as well as remotely. It has replaced the traditional hub and spoke appliance hardware and complex VPN implementations. It is designed to allow us to secure our assets in a mixed on-premise /cloud environment. More and more security is required as many of our applications become cloud-based.
- Zscaler allows us to grow our network without a great deal of additional hardware infrastructure.
- It secures cloud-based applications without the data center having to perform complex configurations.
- We are slowly moving away from VPN as our primary security mechanism and this permits this.
- Securing third party access is a bit complex to implement. These are our third party partners who require access to our data center on a temporary basis.
- It is a bit of a learning curve to transform from the VPN and appliance architecture to this model.
- Positive ROI as we are able to depreciate our existing appliances as they come off the books without having to do all at once.