<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 8.9 out of 100
Based on 33 reviews and ratings
Likelihood to Recommend
ActiTime is a perfect program for managing payments and expenses within the company. It is an ideal tool to manage the activity of employees and the time they devote to their daily tasks within the company. ActiTime is undoubtedly recommended for its excellent performance in generating reports and the quality of its production. If anything could improve this tool it is its interface as it has become a bit outdated.
Absolutely a 10. While there are a few things we'd like to see tweaked the overall experience is great. As I previously said, I wish other companies we used were as receptive to our feedback and willing to help when asked. I can't tell you how many hours of lost time we have each year due to sitting on the phone or in a live chat with customer service for other services we use.
- Reporting is awesome! Easy to put together custom reports and then export them. Real-time reports.
- Check out all its brilliant integrations.
- It lets you upload your company logo in the tool.
- Managing users, clients, projects, and tasks is easy and the UX makes data input fluent and smooth.
- There's a mobile app, it's limited, but there is one.
- Reports dashboard: you can save your favorite custom reports for easy access.
- Estimations vs actual reports and email notifications are brilliant for keeping an eye on projects.
- Customer service is the best we've seen! Their knowledge base is clear, and when we do have a question it can't answer, we get a quick, informed solution.
- The software allows us to schedule our staff seamlessly for work in more than one department in a day, so tracking how many payroll hours are being used in each department is easy.
- The reporting for Payroll hours is easy and fast.
- Sometimes I need to check back to be sure I'm still punched in.
- The indicator between punched in and out is not very indicative of if I am or not.
- I want to total hours not just by the week but by pay periods 1-15 days, 16-end of [the] month.
Based on 2 answers
It has quality support, solving any problem quickly, and clarifying any doubt that arises. It works very well and has quick and detailed answers, the quality of service in this sense is impeccable. ActiTime offers an online chat by which you can solve most of the problems almost immediately.
No answers yet
No answers on this topic
ActiTIme is the first software application I have used that was not developed in-house, so it's actually great in comparison, I love it.
I have not reviewed or evaluated any other similar products and this is the first time I am using this type of product. I have been a salaried employee for 25 years and this is my first contract position, but Buddy Punch has made the time tracking very simple and efficient.
Return on Investment
- We can estimate projects, track them and create reports so we can have visibility of tasks and budget. It's so easy.
- It allows us to justify labor by attaching ActiTime reports to our invoices for actual worked hours.
- We're guarded: labor is justified and documented, in case of escalations or postmortem investigations.
- Improved Efficiency: Allows us to track time when employees are on site.
- Reduced Costs: Able to avoid unnecessary OT due to employees getting alerts.
- Reduced Costs: No longer paying an employee to tally hours like when we used a regular time clock.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
actiTIME Editions & Modules
|actiTIME Online (1-40 users)||$61|
|actiTIME Online (41-200 users)||$51|
|actiTIME Online (200+ users)||Fixed Cost2|
|actiTIME Free (up to 3 users)||$03|
- per user per month
- for unlimited users
- per user per month
Additional Pricing DetailsChoose from three different actiTIME versions: actiTIME Free is online software for teams of up to three users with basic time-tracking functionality. actiTIME Online is full-featured online software with free regular product upgrades starting at $5 user/month. actiTIME Self-Hosted is software that you install on your own servers and purchase with a one-time payment.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Buddy Punch Editions & Modules
|Time & Attendance||25.991|
|Time & Attendance + Scheduling||35.991|
- For 4 Employees, Unlimited Administrators