What users are saying about
Likelihood to Recommend
While most of my Aladtec experience is with public safety agencies, I cannot imagine an industry or service that would not benefit from an Aladtec system. Affordable, reliable, efficient and user-friendly - Aladtec offers a product that most companies simply can only dream about.
- Real-time, all the time! Because of the no-delay "in the cloud" database any updates or changes to the schedule are instant. No one can see incorrect versions of the work schedule.
- Excellent customer support. From the first call, the staff at Aladtec has been very friendly, helpful and always receptive. If we have a need for additional functionality, they want to know how they can help. Frequently this results in system upgrades - FREE - and often features are added we never would have thought about.
- Custom and comprehensive. I have worked in several places who use Aladtec. While each looks similar and is easy to navigate and use, the differences in each service are reflected in the Aladtec product. I genuinely believe Aladtec can be applied successfully in any organization.
- Any specific improvements I have already mentioned to Aladtec and (I'm thrilled to report) several have already been implemented. They even made system accommodations for colorblind users - an industry first!
- I am excited to see further development of the custom forms so we can merge to a completely paperless schedule & payroll system.
- Although there is no specific fleet management tool, we have worked with Aladtec's Customer Support pros to develop a ways to accurately record all of our vehicles for scheduling maintenance, in-service and down time.
The features, functionality, user-friendliness and cost were all factors. Aladtec surpassed all 4 of the other systems we evaluated, most especially with their customer support. We have not had major problems but the few minor glitches we had (all our fault, admittedly) were resolved quickly. The staff not only responded immediately but they made sure we fully understood what happened, helping us prevent future frustrations.
Return on Investment
- In the first 12 months of use we saved nearly 13x our investment in overtime alone. The following year we realized an average of 46 hours per week of time saved in workforce management.
- We have seen no negative impacts from the use of Aladtec. Our only regret is not having it earlier.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?