What users are saying about
Likelihood to Recommend
While most of my Aladtec experience is with public safety agencies, I cannot imagine an industry or service that would not benefit from an Aladtec system. Affordable, reliable, efficient and user-friendly - Aladtec offers a product that most companies simply can only dream about.
- First and foremost, outstanding customer service. They are always willing to solve any issues and do so in a timely manner.
- They are very open to new ideas and concepts from their customers to improve the overall product.
- The organization is very innovative. They are constantly striving to find new ways to make the program work for their customers.
- They provide outstanding training and support when needed or asked. Particularly when new employees are hired onto our department, Aladtec is willing to help train our new staff to the system. Being the program is so user friendly, we rarely have to do that, but is important to note they are willing to help.
- Any specific improvements I have already mentioned to Aladtec and (I'm thrilled to report) several have already been implemented. They even made system accommodations for colorblind users - an industry first!
- I am excited to see further development of the custom forms so we can merge to a completely paperless schedule & payroll system.
- Although there is no specific fleet management tool, we have worked with Aladtec's Customer Support pros to develop a ways to accurately record all of our vehicles for scheduling maintenance, in-service and down time.
The features, functionality, user-friendliness and cost were all factors. Aladtec surpassed all 4 of the other systems we evaluated, most especially with their customer support. We have not had major problems but the few minor glitches we had (all our fault, admittedly) were resolved quickly. The staff not only responded immediately but they made sure we fully understood what happened, helping us prevent future frustrations.
Return on Investment
- In the first 12 months of use we saved nearly 13x our investment in overtime alone. The following year we realized an average of 46 hours per week of time saved in workforce management.
- We have seen no negative impacts from the use of Aladtec. Our only regret is not having it earlier.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?