Overall Satisfaction with Aladtec
Aladtec is used for scheduling work crews, meetings, trading and filling holes in the work schedule. It is used by the entire organization. Adjustments are submitted by individuals and then approved or denied by higher officers. It is easily accessed on computers or by phone apps, making it easy to use and access from anywhere, any time.
- Aladtec allows easy access to forms, change orders and schedules from any device.
- Aladtec offers the ability to see the schedule a month at a glance, by the week or day, with full detail of who is on the schedule; giving a bird's eye view of the openings and then able to see specifically who is on each daily schedule.
- Aladtec offers the opportunity to put its recurring schedules and monthly choices and changes. It has several scheduling options that increase flexibility for employees.
- The initial navigating of Aladtec, when first implemented took some time. It was not easy to learn the system. Especially figuring out how to make 'trades' or 'give up' an assigned crew.
- Aladtec has reduced the amount of time used in scheduling.
- Aladtec has made it possible to combine information from 2 separate programs into 1 comprehensive program.
Each software took some time to understand and learn to use. Aladtec encompasses more information and makes the process of trading duty crews easier. EMS was easier to print out an individual schedule, something I'm not sure Aladtec does. EMS didn't need supervisor approval for trades, which is required for Aladtec.
Aladtec has given the support needed, especially in learning the new system and bringing it up to speed for the entire workforce. There is a need to reach out to them when everything freezes, which is rare. This system has been fairly smooth after it had been in use for at least 6 months.
Do you think Aladtec delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Aladtec's feature set?
Did Aladtec live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Aladtec go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Aladtec again?
Aladtec works well in a large organization where employees need to access the schedule from all different locations/devices and being able to make adjustments on the go. Aladtec allows the adding of meetings, training, and work shifts all on the same calendar and details can be seen by clicking on the individual item. Aladtec allows the adding of many details and to customize looking at the calendar for each individual.