Likelihood to Recommend
Altru shines in capturing constituent data. If you are looking for a product to collect user info and their use patterns then this database works. The challenge is getting the data out in a format usable for decision making and application. Reporting can be a bear. The preloaded key performance indicators and reports are useful but may not fit your need. Every institution is different, and every department has different needs. This product tries to bridge the gaps to create communication between areas, but at a cost. This will not serve any of the departments at 100% of what is wanted out of a database. Altru is a whole institution choice for the benefit of cross-department collaboration.
- Point of Sales system, which is very user-friendly, and easy to navigate.
- Member Database, which is easy to search through to locate information on patrons.
- Event Calendar and Listings, which is organized and color coded.
- We would love to see the merchandise piece of Altru improve. Currently we use another POS system for our merchandise, because Altru does not support selling merchandise online. I would love to be able to use the same system across the board for all of our sales - tickets and merchandise.
- I wish the reporting was more encompassing. You can use query to build your own reports, but it can be time consuming to get exactly what you want. And there seem to be a lot of reports that give you similar information, just in different ways - which can be a little confusing at first.
- I really wish you could delete old events & price types. Even if they are attached to old orders, if there was a away to keep that history but get rid of the event &/or price type, it would clear a lot of junk out of our system.
Return on Investment
- It has increased our online ticket sales for programs exponentially. Before Altru our online ticket selling platform for programs was clunky & confusing for customers. Now it is easy to navigate & very customer friendly.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?