<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 8.5 out of 101
Based on 79 reviews and ratings
Likelihood to Recommend
It is ideal for those projects where you need to store a large amount of data, but you do not know how many will be so you need the database to increase its storage capacity together with the number of users, without having to spend extra money, it also has a great potential thanks to the fast connection it offers, so the data travels at high speed, and this speeds up the performance of the applications, excellent for projects where non-relational databases are used and what matters is to store large quantities of information and use them at high speed.
Feature Rating Comparison
Data model flexibility
Deployment model flexibility
- Serverless webapps, mobile apps, all backend storage.
- Scalable proyects.
- Low latency, high performance.
- High level of security with real-time encryption.
- Great capacity for compression of information backup.
- Store information with high performance algorithms, in B trees and hashing.
- In my opinion it is a tool with a very high value so it is difficult for me to find at this moment where it can improve, it has been in the market for many years, and it has been quite updated since its inception so it has been significantly improved.
Likelihood to Renew
Amazon DynamoDB 8.7
Based on 27 answers
It's core to our business, we couldn't survive without it. We use it to drive everything from FTP logins to processing stories and delivering them to clients. It's reliable and easy to query from all of our pipeline services.Integration with things like AWS Lambda makes it easy to trigger events and run code whenever something changes in the database.
When you compare database systems it's easy to have an apples to apples comparison. However, when comparing two No-SQL systems it isn't as easy because they are built with different purposes in mind. DynamoDB has been easier to implement because it comes as a Service from Amazon and we haven't also had to learn the administrative needs for it as we have had to do with other No-SQL technologies.
Return on Investment
- There is a bit of a learning curve. But in the end, the advantages outweigh the cost to learn.
- Since the schema is very flexible, the cost of change is not high. For me, that's been a big advantage so far.
- We use a lot of other services provided by Amazon. That make it easy for us since everything is in the same place and tied together.
Engineer in EngineeringComputer Software Company, 11-50 employees
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?