Likelihood to Recommend
Changepoint was a nice solution to manage our SMB. Microsoft uses this technology today to manage their professional services teams - so this is to say that it can also handle large enterprises.
- The web interface made it easy to manage professional services projects and break them down by logical phases.
- My former company enjoyed the Microsoft Project integration. Project plans could be uploaded directly to the web interface. Team members could then log their time directly to these activities for tracking.
- The site could become slow with high volumes of traffic. This may have been due to the way that our infrastructure was setup.
- Analytic reporting was not available in the version that we used. We created external reports to slice and dice the data and view it as the business demanded.
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 10 answers
I would prefer to retain this program mainly because of the amount of data that has been retained inside of it. There is valuable trending data which would be lost if we moved to something else
Based on 1 answer
We believed that Changepoint matched up well, had better support and provided a better pricing structure that worked better for our budget constraints over time. The team was willing to work with us on the design of the tool for our needs and it wasn't going to break the bank from a budget perspective.
Director in Information TechnologyInsurance Company, 5001-10,000 employees
Return on Investment
- I'm only a user so I have no idea what the company paid for the program so I can't tell you what the ROI is.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?