What users are saying about
Likelihood to Recommend
It is well suited, I believe, for Accounting and tracking overall business processes on a high level. Tracking employee time is a good with Changepoint, as well. As mentioned, it's not suited for task management or Project Management.
Project Manager in Information TechnologyComputer Software Company, 1001-5000 employees
- It handles resource time reporting very efficiently.
- It handles expense reporting in a very fluid manner.
- Overall, easy to work with.
Project Manager in Professional ServicesComputer Software Company, 1001-5000 employees
- Some time Changepoint runs very slowly or times out it makes it difficult to do things in a timely manner
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 10 answers
I assume my company will continue to use this tool as it is a major piece of how we manage projects and report our finances on said projects.
Based on 1 answer
We selected Changepoint as our PPM tool over ten years ago. We made this selection based upon their 'completeness of vision' and allowing us to develop our PMO processes with a single footprint. Changepoint has been very successful with product enhancements and maintains their leadership position in this software space. We see the Changepoint team as business partners and not a vendor.
Return on Investment
- I'm only a user so I have no idea what the company paid for the program so I can't tell you what the ROI is.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?