Changepoint Provides us with a comprehensive, global PPM tool
Overall Satisfaction with Changepoint
We use Changepoint to manage IS Projects and Services on a global basis. Changepoint is foundational to the advances we made with Portfolio Management, Resource Planning, IS Budgets and Project Management. The recent integration of Intelledox enabled us to develop our own custom user interface that support our internal processes. A centralized database supports approximately 2,000 on a global basis.
- The ability to configure our own user designed fields help to support our project and portfolio governance process.
- The integration of the Intelledox tool enabled us to develop e-Forms within Changepoint. This provides standardized project documentation like project contracts, project change requests, closure reports, etc.
- The Changepoint database is easy to configure in order to aggregate and export data to our Global IS Scorecard.
- A single instance of Changepoint provides an opportunity to manage our projects on a global basis.
- We use Changepoint to manage the IS organization. I would like to see more advancement in order to do benefits management.
- I would like to see a capability where a project manager can build a very detailed work breakdown structure, but only require project resources to charge time and provide a task status at a higher level.
- Our ability to maintain a global IS Scorecard helped us to maintain a focus on completing projects on time and within budget.
- Having a single instance of Changepoint with projects aligned to specific portfolios helps senior management to maintain a focus on the investment of IS resources. It is foundational to our governance processes.
We selected Changepoint as our PPM tool over ten years ago. We made this selection based upon their 'completeness of vision' and allowing us to develop our PMO processes with a single footprint. Changepoint has been very successful with product enhancements and maintains their leadership position in this software space. We see the Changepoint team as business partners and not a vendor.
We have been renewing our our software licenses for over ten years. The application is meeting our needs.
We often engage the Changepoint Professional Services Team and have been using them for over ten years. They are very competent and well respected. We are active in the global Changepoint User Group which affords us the opportunity to engage with other users both within an on-line forum as well as annual meetings. Changepoint also provides "accelerators" which are pre-configured workflows, reports, etc. that can be easily customized to fit our specific needs. The Changepoint executive team interfaces with us on a regular basis to understand our needs. This allows them to focus their development effort for future product enhancements.