Likelihood to Recommend
The most important aspect is that Comscore offers one of the largest analytics suites available on display, mobile, video, and TV. Due to the scale of its data, it also provides a benchmark for analyzing the advertising industry. Finally, I like the fact that I can track site performance of my company's digital properties.
- It helps in advanced reporting capabilities such as overnight reporting of audience demographics and integration with Comscore’s new multi-platform audience data.
- It has the ability to combine metrics with other digital campaigns involving display and rich media to provide an unduplicated view of audiences across multiple ad formats.
- It has global and cross-geographical campaign reporting capabilities.
- Supermetrics does a great job of accurately reporting on metrics
- Supermetrics does a great job of reporting across platforms
- Supermetrics is great at integrating with things like Excel or Google Sheets to adapt the reports to our needs
- Due to the large array of products within the Comscore platform, it is difficult to search in the platform.
- It also lacks the capability to track programmatic traffic which is unfortunate considering the impact it is having in the digital advertising industry.
- The help section has not been elaborated very well making it difficult to navigate through the platform and fetch the right report.
- The pricing models can take a few extra minutes to understand to forecast your agency's costs if using Supermetrics for client reports.
We have selected Comscore because in Google Analytics it is not possible to reprocess the information: you have to be careful when tagging campaigns, creating filters to segment information in profiles, etc. Any error can cause the data to not register correctly and the data cannot be reprocessed. If they are lost or not registered correctly, nothing can be done to recover them. The same would happen if the tracking code of any of the pages on the website were deleted.
Supermetrics is definitely the most sophisticated and adaptable of the tools. It provides the most in-depth metrics reporting, the most accurate reporting, and the most detailed reporting across all of our platforms and campaigns. It is definitely worth the cost, if your organization requires this level of sophistication. If not, it may be too costly - and too complicated.
Return on Investment
- The business problems that we are solving using Comscore data are vast.
- The most notable being that we have more up-to-date data to provide our clients. When they are running TV ad campaigns, they want to see exactly how it performs.
- Having to wait 2-3 months at a time for data isn't helpful, so with Comscore, being able to show them within a couple of weeks is excellent.
- Positive! Supermetrics helped us transition into Google Data Studio as our monthly reporting system.
- Savings! We saved money by switching our reporting to Google Data Studio + Supermetrics.
- Time! We save a lot of time on our monthly reports thanks to Supermetrics.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?