Overall Satisfaction with Supermetrics
Supermetrics allows us to create tools in Data Studio that help us more efficiently collect data from Social Media. Being able to have the data all in one place saves a lot of time for us, and helps us baseline our efforts in our industry.
- Customer service is exceptional.
- The tool is reliable and has great uptime.
- Has a large amount of dimensions and metrics to choose from.
- Sometimes I have to refer to the website to find which metrics are what - the names aren't always the same as the platform calls them.
- No public data for LinkedIn.
- Definitely requires knowledge on how to use Google Data Studio.
- Public social media data APIs.
- Published date for YouTube.
- Fast and knowledgable customer service.
- We have been able to create baselines for social media in our industry.
- We can better understand the benefits of advertising with companies.
- We can collect so much more data thanks to the time saving.
I use both of these services, but Supermetrics has more offerings than the base APIs provided by Google Data Studio. Supermetrics also allows for non-Google product APIs that have helped us develop much richer reports and tools. Also, for the paid APIs that can be used in Data Studio, Supermetrics is consistent and has a greater offering than the other ones I looked into.
Do you think Supermetrics delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Supermetrics's feature set?
Did Supermetrics live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Supermetrics go as expected?
Would you buy Supermetrics again?
This may sound like a small detail, but SuperMetrics YouTube API includes the published date, while Google's does not. This one piece of information organizes my YouTube data so much better for my reports. I also find that the amount of data I can pull with Supermetrics makes it ideal for creating measuring tools rather than reporting.