Likelihood to Recommend
For startup companies, I think Cool Tabs is just right to get that initial customer view. It provides a good amount of basic resources and can really get decisions made if used correctly of course. Before diving into the product, I'd say have an idea of where you are going to target because it is not the best for Twitter.
- It provides a wide range of settings options to your social media promotions.
- Is easy to use for developing and managing promotions.
- It offers an very complete tool to extract information about your promotions.
- The support service is highly advisable: fast and adequate to satisfy users' needs.
- Kind of expensive at $25 per month.
- I am not sure if they partnered with Instagram in someway, but It seems to be more focused on that platform when it comes to detailed analytics.
Likelihood to Renew
Cool Tabs 7.8
Based on 7 answers
I have a good relationship with the customer service and I love to help them to promote their service.
We have gone to Cool-Tabs after testing the Hootsuite monitoring. We were not entirely satisfied with the amount and type of information we obtained. With Cool-Tabs we trawled better on Twitter and Instagram hashtags and we can easily identify influencers.
However, we continue to use Hootsuite to schedule and manage publications and customer service 2.0.
Director in Product ManagementMarketing and Advertising Company, 11-50 employees
Return on Investment
- Cool Tabs allows us to tweak our social media pages to suit the customers' interaction.
- When the customer is engaged, they are more likely to share and or inquire about what we do.
- Since we have been using this, we have had a 10% increase in customer engagement, which in return, helps us deliver quality information.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
* per plan
Cool Tabs Editions & Modules
|Diamond with Unlimited Campaigns||$4991|
|Diamond with Paths||$4992|
|Diamond with Paths and Unlimited Campaigns||$6992|
- Per User per Month
- User per Month