You can do it the hard way, or you can do it the Cool Tabs way
Ashia Ackov | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 14, 2018

You can do it the hard way, or you can do it the Cool Tabs way

Overall Satisfaction with Cool Tabs

Cool Tabs is a Social Media Management assistant as I like to call it. It allows you to connect your social media business pages and monitor them with Weekly or Monthly updates. I actually prefer to get updates weekly because it is easier to add content or take away content that isn't working for your company.
  • Allows you to connect several Social Media Business pages.
  • You can opt to receive Weekly or Monthly updates.
  • You get full detailed reports on all of them delivered right to your email.
  • Kind of expensive at $25 per month.
  • I am not sure if they partnered with Instagram in someway, but It seems to be more focused on that platform when it comes to detailed analytics.
3 - This is strictly for the Social Media Management Dept. Currently, we have 3 users who are and receiving and updating our pages based on the feedback we get from Cool Tabs. So it is beneficial in helping maintain our Brand. Another thing I want to point out is, We share the same account, so even though it is $25 per month, several users can benefit from it.
  • Cool Tabs allows us to tweak our social media pages to suit the customers' interaction.
  • When the customer is engaged, they are more likely to share and or inquire about what we do.
  • Since we have been using this, we have had a 10% increase in customer engagement, which in return, helps us deliver quality information.
If your business is huge on Instagram and you have a big following and post daily, You will get detailed insight into the traffic. I don't think that Cool Tabs is perfect, but it automatically will give you feedback on KPI for your social media pages. If you want deeper details, you may have to upgrade.