Likelihood to Recommend
Coveragebook is great for any organization that needs to regularly track client media coverage or even just trending news stories to send to clients in a professional manner. It is ideal for small, medium, and large PR and marketing firms. For firms or companies more focused on internal communications, this would not be a regularly used tool. For those focused on external communications, it's a must.
- Coveragebook helps me build my monthly reports quickly by adding in the article and photo by me simply adding the link.
- I can combine multiple monthly reports into a larger quarterly report or annual report.
- The tool tracks social shares and creates a page at the top of the report with this helpful information as well as adding it to individual article pages.
- I love that I can share the Coveragebook via a link with anyone!
Manager in MarketingHigher Education Company, 1001-5000 employees
- Some screen grabs are pop up ads.
- There isn’t a way to import any stats for print coverage that you can upload as PDF. Would be helpful to be able to put in a magazine and get the circulation/readership.
- I would absolutely love to be able to link this with our media mention platform so URLS get pulled in automatically.
Based on 2 answers
Coveragebook is incredibly easy to use--so easy to use that we've never run into any issues that required additional support from the Coveragebook team. In the event that there is an issue, they have a detailed help section on the website with answers to FAQs to assist professionals at every step of the process.
We used to build coverage reports from scratch in PPT or send coverage links or PDFs of each piece of news to clients. Coveragebook is the first formal media coverage platform that we have used, and it suits all of our needs. It helps us save time, create great-looking reports, and present clients with detailed data about their media coverage.
Return on Investment
- It helps us keep track of the ROI of the public relations work we are doing - very positive impact!
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?