Overall Satisfaction with Coveragebook
We use Coveragebook to diligently track online and print coverage across numerous client accounts. Entry-level, middle management and senior-level employees all use this platform, and it is used across multiple offices around the globe. Coveragebook helps us save time building coverage reports for our clients and make them much more professional looking than they used to be. Coveragebook also provides useful metrics for our team and our clients so they can understand the reach of their media coverage.
- Makes a presentable looking PDF of media coverage
- Allows users to edit and add information like coverage impressions as needed
- Enables you to customize your report (including all pages of coverage, just the first page, uploading your own screenshot, editing metrics, adding client logo, etc.)
- Some coverage statistics are not in line with media kit figures
- Adding print coverage can be a bit more tedious
- Sometimes the media outlet name is not properly documented and requires editing
- Ability to add both online and print coverage
- Ability to provide coverage metrics
- Ability to customize reports with the clients' logos
- Time savings leads to labor savings
- High quality looking reports ensures client satisfaction
- Inclusion of metrics highlights the value of the PR program to clients
We used to build coverage reports from scratch in PPT or send coverage links or PDFs of each piece of news to clients. Coveragebook is the first formal media coverage platform that we have used, and it suits all of our needs. It helps us save time, create great-looking reports, and present clients with detailed data about their media coverage.
Do you think Coveragebook delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Coveragebook's feature set?
Did Coveragebook live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Coveragebook go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Coveragebook again?
Coveragebook is great for any organization that needs to regularly track client media coverage or even just trending news stories to send to clients in a professional looking report. It is ideal for small, medium, and large PR and marketing firms. For firms or companies more focused on internal communications, this would not be a regularly used tool. For those focused on external communications, it's a must-have tool that helps save time and makes it easier for people at every level of an organization to create branded coverage reports that are easy to download or link to and share with clients.
Coveragebook is incredibly easy to use--so easy to use that we've never run into any issues that required additional support from the Coveragebook team. In the event that there is an issue, they have a detailed help section on the website with answers to FAQs to assist professionals at every step of the process.