Overall Satisfaction with Coveragebook
Our public relations team uses this platform to report monthly on online media mentions. The platform takes screen grabs of each article we provide the URL for, as well as statistics of the webpage and website (DA, reach, engagement, etc). It saves a lot of time as we used to do all of that manually.
- Screenshots of each article for the entire length of the site. It allows viewers (internally) to get an idea of what the webpage looks like.
- Can include offline media.
- Creates a slideshow presentation quickly and easily.
- Each screen grab has a URL back to the webpage to read the article.
- Some screen grabs are pop up ads.
- There isn’t a way to import any stats for print coverage that you can upload as PDF. Would be helpful to be able to put in a magazine and get the circulation/readership.
- I would absolutely love to be able to link this with our media mention platform so URLS get pulled in automatically.
- Quick and efficient tool to visually show the articles/webpages our company is mentioned in with high-level data for each site.
Coveragebook is great as a quick reporting mechanism for providing the visuals of the articles/websites where your company is mentioned. The platform that we use to actually track the media mentions provides the same statistic information (DA, readership, etc).