https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/5L/is/41340NWDK9T6.PNGSay goodbye to scissors!Coveragebook easily tracks the news clips for the organization and provides great reports for other managers to review. It really shows the value of the work we are doing! It's an easy product to use and extremely valuable.,Easy to copy and paste links in. Generates beautiful reports. Helps calculate reach Easy to manipulate,N/A,10,It helps us keep track of the ROI of the public relations work we are doing - very positive impact!Coveragebook Saves Me TimeCoveragebook is currently being used solely by the PR office as a tool to report to various departments (clients) within our organization. It streamlines our reporting process and cuts down on expensive design fees.,Coveragebook helps me build my monthly reports quickly by adding in the article and photo by me simply adding the link. I can combine multiple monthly reports into a larger quarterly report or annual report. The tool tracks social shares and creates a page at the top of the report with this helpful information as well as adding it to individual article pages. I love that I can share the Coveragebook via a link with anyone!,The design template is relatively standard and doesn't leave much room for change. The Coveragebook team is still working on how to improve the social share reporting function.,9,The ROI is mostly on time. I used to spend hours upon hours designing and inputting information for reports. Now, Coveragebook does all of the hard work for me.,Cision PR SoftwareEasy and Fast Visual ReportingOur public relations team uses this platform to report monthly on online media mentions. The platform takes screen grabs of each article we provide the URL for, as well as statistics of the webpage and website (DA, reach, engagement, etc). It saves a lot of time as we used to do all of that manually.,Screenshots of each article for the entire length of the site. It allows viewers (internally) to get an idea of what the webpage looks like. Can include offline media. Creates a slideshow presentation quickly and easily. Each screen grab has a URL back to the webpage to read the article.,Some screen grabs are pop up ads. There isn’t a way to import any stats for print coverage that you can upload as PDF. Would be helpful to be able to put in a magazine and get the circulation/readership. I would absolutely love to be able to link this with our media mention platform so URLS get pulled in automatically.,8,Quick and efficient tool to visually show the articles/webpages our company is mentioned in with high-level data for each site.
Coveragebook

Coveragebook Reviews

Coveragebook
Filter 5 vetted Coveragebook reviews and ratings
Laura Coale profile photo
July 22, 2018

Coveragebook Review: "Say goodbye to scissors!"

• Easy to copy and paste links in.
  • Generates beautiful reports.
  • Helps calculate reach
  • Easy to manipulate
  • N/A
This product is wonderful to use for board presentation packets and management review.

Depending on the amount of news clips, it can be a little lengthy and possibly too much information for some to digest - although impressive!
Read Laura Coale's full review
July 22, 2018

User Review: "Coveragebook Saves Me Time"

• Coveragebook helps me build my monthly reports quickly by adding in the article and photo by me simply adding the link.
  • I can combine multiple monthly reports into a larger quarterly report or annual report.
  • The tool tracks social shares and creates a page at the top of the report with this helpful information as well as adding it to individual article pages.
  • I love that I can share the Coveragebook via a link with anyone!
  • The design template is relatively standard and doesn't leave much room for change.
  • The Coveragebook team is still working on how to improve the social share reporting function.
Coveragebook is great for a PR professional who is looking for a quick and easy way to report on media mentions for clients with basic analytics. The platform is easy to learn and easy to use. A few minutes each day with Coveragebook means you have a report ready to email or share with clients anytime. I love that I can also combine monthly reports for my annual report. Our designers simply create a cover page and I print the file off as a PDF to hand out to our board.
Avery Harris profile photo
November 09, 2017

Coveragebook Review: "Easy and Fast Visual Reporting"

• Screenshots of each article for the entire length of the site. It allows viewers (internally) to get an idea of what the webpage looks like.
  • Can include offline media.
  • Creates a slideshow presentation quickly and easily.
  • Each screen grab has a URL back to the webpage to read the article.
  • Some screen grabs are pop up ads.
  • There isn’t a way to import any stats for print coverage that you can upload as PDF. Would be helpful to be able to put in a magazine and get the circulation/readership.
  • I would absolutely love to be able to link this with our media mention platform so URLS get pulled in automatically.
Coveragebook is great as a quick reporting mechanism for providing the visuals of the articles/websites where your company is mentioned. The platform that we use to actually track the media mentions provides the same statistic information (DA, readership, etc).
Read Avery Harris's full review

Coveragebook Scorecard Summary

About Coveragebook

Coveragebook is an online PR solution that automates the compilation of PR coverage books. Users input the url links of their online PR coverage, and Coveragebook pulls in screenshots, as well as website visits, social shares & Domain Authority from sources like SimilarWeb & Moz. Users can customize each coverage book by choosing to show/hide metrics, apply high impact backgrounds, add their own commentary, and then share online or print. Coveragebooks also stores all past reports, acting as a repository for PR clippings.