Likelihood to Recommend
Before recommending Crowdbooster, I'd want to know what goals they hope to accomplish with the software. Then I would want them to specifically identify what types of metrics would be most useful to their program. If they specifically need to report out on how many people in a certain location they reached, this isn't the right fit. If they are using other tools, there may be duplication. However, if they are currently using more budget-friendly solutions or just getting started with a new program, Crowdbooster is a perfect fit. It will help you to grow your program and is flexible enough to accommodate your needs.
Kontentino can play a crucial role in your organization, if:
- You were struggling with internal collaboration. With Kontentino, you can transfer all those processes to the platform.
- You didn't know how to onboard people well. With checklists, it's easier than ever before.
- You need a great social media planner. Here it comes.
- Your clients have no time to accept your posts. With Kontentino, they can do it with just one click and it works wonders for us.
- Timed social media posts - Crowdbooster provides the opportunity to schedule social media posts allowing you to work on other important social media tasks.
- Simply beautiful tracking - There are millions of ways to measure social media impact. Crowdbooster offers the most important and relevant measurements in simplified charts..
- Great UI - Crappy UI = crappy experience. Crowdbooster's UI is easy to navigate. It won't take months to learn where all the buttons are.
- Easy to use
- Everything in one place
- Fantastic customer service
- Helpful innovations
- The ranked order of twitter followers and the number of "tweet impressions" did not help that much. Those "tweet impressions" were not really an estimate of how many people were actually reading my tweet. It was simply a sum of followers of the person retweeting a tweet and the sum of all followers from a subsequent retweet of the initial retweet. All this told me was the best case scenario I could expect if ALL followers of a person that retweeted saw my tweet. This is not a true measure of "twitter footprint" – since the “signal to noise” ratio in Twitter is very low.
- There was no system in place to track "clicked links" for links embedded in tweets and/or facebook wall posts. Hootsuite did a good job of this – but only for twitter.
- The list of recommended times to tweet were always "on the hour" (i.e. 10 a.m, 1 p.m.). Never were the times ever at "half past the hour" etc. An independent study that I did on my own using Google Analytics (and campaign links using google's URL builder) helped me determine that my optimal "Tweet time" during the week is 3:30 p.m. ET. More importantly, the recommended times seemed to be roughly the same on the weekends - which I find strange given that social media behavior does change on the weekends.
- Occasionally, in my facebook ranked table of "loyal fans", I would see people in there that had not "liked" or "commented" on a post for months at a stretch and the "look back" period of the table was only around 7 days or so. Hence, I occasionally had to question the accuracy of that table.
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 9 answers
Simple to use and a great value for what it offers. It has a simple but clean interface and it provides fantastic historical data you can use to measure your efforts online. By using a tool like Crowdbooster, you can see what is working with your audience and what isn't. From there, you can start tweaking your strategies
No answers yet
No answers on this topic
Based on 4 answers
I found it fairly intuitive and easy to use. The information is laid out cleanly, and the most important information appears at a glance on the home page. However, I have worked with other users who had a hard time switching between platforms and identifying where other information was buried. It's not always clear that something is a clickable button! The option to export results is also a bit buried, and not integrated with the date range option.
Based on 1 answer
Based on 3 answers
I do not think it is as supported as it once was when it first arrived on the social media scene. It is an older platform whose main functionality may have already ran its course.
Based on 1 answer
Their Customer Support is excellent and something they could train other companies in. Quick, helpful, fun... All thumbs up!
Based on 2 answers
No answers yet
No answers on this topic
It is a platform that is singularly focused. It does not have a lot of the additions that come stock with other platforms such as robust reporting or deeper insights past schedule times. It is also a stand-alone platform and a lot of its primary functionality can be found in more encompassing platforms.
Kontentino also offers a collaboration platform that you can use both for internal and external communication. We needed such a tool to improve the communication and onboarding process, and Kontentino works great. Kontentino manages all of the types of LinkedIn posts so that was also a huge YES for us. Also, our clients really liked it so we decided to use it for longer.
Return on Investment
- Increased efficiency. I am able to generate useful snapshot reports in seconds. Particularly useful when you need answers fast (such as on a phone call).
- Peace of mind. I am able to compare the data in Crowdbooster to what is exported from Facebook and Twitter.
- Quicker, simpler evaluation of results. I am able to more easily compare impressions with engagement data to see what is working, and what should change. Particularly useful in day-to-day analysis.
- Helped us create more publications on social media channels and get higher engagement rates due to more publications.
- We are focusing on our business core instead of small processes.
- Given us a higher ROI.
KontentinoSee All (7) Kontentino Screenshots
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?—
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
* 1 user