Overall Satisfaction with Crowdbooster
Our team used Crowdbooster primarily as a way to bolster our social media efforts and expand the brand's reach. It was a small agency where a lot of people had to wear a lot of different hats. Crowdbooster took some of the onus off of the staffers by making it easier to post effectively on social media.
- Helped to improve the content and timing for our messages.
- Helped us understand our audience more by not having to do a whole lot more in terms of man-hours.
- Not all social media platforms are listed and usable.
- It is an AI platform, so sometimes it does not get it right, it will post when it's not necessarily the best time to post.
- It has saved man hours in social posting.
It is a platform that is singularly focused. It does not have a lot of the additions that come stock with other platforms such as robust reporting or deeper insights past schedule times. It is also a stand-alone platform and a lot of its primary functionality can be found in more encompassing platforms.
I do not think it is as supported as it once was when it first arrived on the social media scene. It is an older platform whose main functionality may have already ran its course.
Do you think Crowdbooster (discontinued) delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Crowdbooster (discontinued)'s feature set?
Did Crowdbooster (discontinued) live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Crowdbooster (discontinued) go as expected?
Would you buy Crowdbooster (discontinued) again?
It is a great tool if you are time and resource-strapped and need assistance in expanding the reach and use of your social media platforms. It is also more beneficial to use if you are a marketing agency. Though you can use it as an individual or individual organization, it might be too much of an upfront set up cost to make it very useful long term.