Likelihood to Recommend
It is well suited for larger organizations. It cannot be used by single individuals like people who use Prezi or Powerpoint. If you are a large organization and looking to save on productivity, time, and improve branding across marketing and sales pitches, this software is absolutely amazing. I would highly recommend anyone heading up a company with 25 employees or more consider the software.
The simulation is a great way to learn the process. I had zero knowledge of logistics when I first started and by using the simulator, I realized that I just needed to follow the process. My job wasn't to explain to people what we do on the phone call; my job is to actually book that phone call for my superiors to take.
- It allows you collaborate and share across your organization.
- It integrates video seamlessly into any presentation you create.
- It have an incredible slide library management component that stores everything in the cloud for the users.
- Used by major fortune 100 companies, it allows for organizations to present their best and look their best.
- Starting with the executives and working down rather than the opposite
- The website is user friendly
- Having our contacts pop up in our ticker every day as a reminder to call them
- Having us add 10-12 new contacts a day to ensure our pipeline never runs dry
- Maybe sprucing up the website a bit
- Make new simulation recordings--it gets old listening to the same people's names every day
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 1 answer
Because it provides a great user experience, it makes my organization look good in front of pitches, and the software is great from a collaboration perspective. Plus, I like the fact that i can use video incredible well with all of my presentations. It has minor challenges and takes time to figure out, but once you do the sky is the limit.
No answers yet
No answers on this topic
I think they are all stacking up against each other. Powerpoint is a free alternative. But I think CustomShow doesn't focus on better looking powerpoint slides....it focuses on better looking presentations period. Because of that, CustomShow is really in a different category of business presentation software and up there with Clearslide.
Return on Investment
- I've actually signed a huge company using this process. Not only did I benefit, but the company obviously grew because of it.
- COVID obviously put a damper on things, but we're still booking calls because we're using the process and we know it works.
CustomShow.comSee All (4) CustomShow.com Screenshots
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
CustomShow.com Editions & Modules
- Per User per Month
Additional Pricing Details—
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
FRONTLINE Selling Editions & Modules