Overall Satisfaction with FRONTLINE Selling
We use it in our sales department. It helps us keep track of our contacts, companies, and interactions with the people we're calling. It reminds us every three business days to follow up with these people for a total of five rounds. We start by calling the CEOs, CFOs, COOs, etc. to hopefully get a call booked with them but at the very least to get referred by one of them to the appropriate contact.
- Starting with the executives and working down rather than the opposite
- The website is user friendly
- Having our contacts pop up in our ticker every day as a reminder to call them
- Having us add 10-12 new contacts a day to ensure our pipeline never runs dry
- Maybe sprucing up the website a bit
- Make new simulation recordings--it gets old listening to the same people's names every day
- I've actually signed a huge company using this process. Not only did I benefit, but the company obviously grew because of it.
- COVID obviously put a damper on things, but we're still booking calls because we're using the process and we know it works.
Do you think FRONTLINE Selling delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with FRONTLINE Selling's feature set?
Did FRONTLINE Selling live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of FRONTLINE Selling go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy FRONTLINE Selling again?
The simulation is a great way to learn the process. I had zero knowledge of logistics when I first started and by using the simulator, I realized that I just needed to follow the process. My job wasn't to explain to people what we do on the phone call; my job is to actually book that phone call for my superiors to take.