Likelihood to Recommend
Ability to sync with many other systems and flexible systems. I do not recommend for areas with a bad internet connection.
I think Nexonia Expenses one of the only options in this market, and honestly, if this vendor is as frustrating to use, I can only imagine that the other vendors are just equally bad. In some markets and some industries, "Okay" is good enough. I can imagine that one of the reasons it was chosen as the vendor is because lot expenses come from lots of employees from around the world. A vendor that can handle the scale of all of those entries and process them is probably the bar, not that the tool is easy to use.
- Mobile application.
- Easy to attach supporting documents.
- The approver can approve from a mobile phone.
- The integration with NetSuite is well executed.
- The system is intuitive for both users and approvers.
- Ability to feed credit card data into the system is super helpful.
- Allow money returns from an advance to be reflected in the advance balance. If an employee settles an advance by returning cash, it does not reflect that in the system.
- Invoices and Payables modules would need improvement if you were trying to utilize an all in one option for your organization.
- The OCR for receipts within expense management is very inconsistent and does not have great functionality.
DATABASICS Expense 9.0
Based on 1 answer
Happy with customer support services and the improvements it added to our operations.
Emburse Nexonia 7.0
Based on 8 answers
I was not talking directly with the customer support. My understanding was that, there was some maintenance on the platform but it was never inconvenient for employee or during pick time when employee would put their expenses in the tool. To that extent, I think the support for Nexonia is correct
It costs less. Flexible employees allow you to customize the system to fit your requirements.
Nexonia is probably more expensive than Expensify but has been around longer and has more features (accounts payable, time entry, etc). We decided on Nexonia for their customization features and amazing customer support.
Employee in Finance and AccountingInternet Company, 201-500 employees
Return on Investment
- Flexibility allows us to speed up the process of reconciling advances.
- Ability to approve reports by mobile phone allows to speed up the process of posting the expenses.
- Scanning supporting documents becomes easy as you can use a mobile phone camera and attach it to your report.
- Easy to learn and use for employees
- Precise expense tracking and easy approvals
- Good reporting of overall expenses monthly / annually etc
Program Manager in Professional ServicesInformation Technology and Services Company, 501-1000 employees
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
* per user
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?