Likelihood to Recommend
Ability to sync with many other systems and flexible systems. I do not recommend for areas with a bad internet connection.
Zoho Invoice is well suited for any business, regardless of size, that needs to have a way to create invoices with hourly or flat rates. It's easy to create and archive projects. It also integrates into their other tools, including Zoho Projects. Zoho is great for businesses who want to accept online payments.You can use PayPal, Stripe, and a few others. Clients can also pay via ACH. It lets you know when a payment is processing AND when it clears. I believe that it would not be well suited in instances where a company creates lots of credit notes (because from the invoice screen the credit will appear to grow, but when you check active credit notes, it is the right amount) or estimates (I can't figure out how to use this feature)
- Mobile application.
- Easy to attach supporting documents.
- The approver can approve from a mobile phone.
- Time tracking. Zoho invoice makes it super easy to track time and hours against specific clients and specific tasks.
- Unbilled / billed time reporting. Zoho Invoice gives a dashboard view of hours yet to be billed, which helps keep on top of invoicing so nothing is missed.
- Reporting. Zoho Invoice offers a robust reporting module for the price point. Canned reports can be customized easily.
- Invoice sending and tracking. Zoho Invoice makes it easy to create and send invoices. Invoices are easy to clone, which makes creating regular, repeatable invoices a snap.
- Allow money returns from an advance to be reflected in the advance balance. If an employee settles an advance by returning cash, it does not reflect that in the system.
- Zoho Invoice can be complicated if you want to create a more advanced custom invoice or custom recurring invoice.
- Zoho Invoice does not provide all of its functionalities on the mobile version of its platform.
- Zoho Invoice is expensive for some small business owners especially if they don't plan on using it often.
DATABASICS Expense 9.0
Based on 1 answer
Happy with customer support services and the improvements it added to our operations.
No answers yet
No answers on this topic
It costs less. Flexible employees allow you to customize the system to fit your requirements.
Google Drive stored my invoices in one accessible location but required more time and maintenance. I didn't want to invest the time into building out sheet functions to carry over figures across sheets, so I researched invoicing options. I am already a fan of Zoho services, so it was an easy decision to try out their Invoicing site. Same login, the same level of support, free trial. No risk! I was pleased to find the solution on my first try.
Return on Investment
- Flexibility allows us to speed up the process of reconciling advances.
- Ability to approve reports by mobile phone allows to speed up the process of posting the expenses.
- Scanning supporting documents becomes easy as you can use a mobile phone camera and attach it to your report.
- Zoho invoice allowed our company to seem very large even when we were just getting our start in a basement of a house...for free might I add as we were using the free version at those times.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
* per user
DATABASICS Expense Editions & Modules
Additional Pricing Details—
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
* per user
Zoho Invoice Editions & Modules
- Per Organisation, Per Month