Overall Satisfaction with Zoho Invoice
We use Zoho Invoice to email our clients' very professional invoices with online payment links in them for convenience. Zoho Invoice has made online invoicing and online payments both much easier, and much faster, and helps us stay organized by tracking payments and unpaid customer bills. Zoho Invoice has also recently improved its recurring billing invoicing functionalities as well, enabling us to automatically send out repeating invoices and track both the paid and unpaid recurring invoices effortlessly.
- Zoho Invoice makes it both easy and fast to create professional online invoices for customers.
- Zoho Invoice enables us to accept online payments and have online payment tracking, thereby saving us time and effort in payment management.
- Zoho Invoice has greatly enhanced our ability to organize recurring payments and automatically sends out recurring billing notices to our customers.
- Zoho Invoice can be complicated if you want to create a more advanced custom invoice or custom recurring invoice.
- Zoho Invoice does not provide all of its functionalities on the mobile version of its platform.
- Zoho Invoice is expensive for some small business owners especially if they don't plan on using it often.
- Zoho Invoice has created a positive impact by allowing us to successfully organize and track online payments and invoices.
- Zoho Invoice has saved us both time and money by making our invoicing business processes automatic and effortless.
- Zoho Invoice has created a positive return on our investment many times over. It's increased business functions to help generate more profits in shorter periods of time.
Zoho Invoice is much easier and convenient then Microsoft Office 365 when we create invoices and track or manage payments. Furthermore, Zoho Invoice integrates effortlessly with Stripe Payments, enabling us to quickly create online payment links inside the digital online invoices. Although you can do a lot with Office 365 too, the digital payment integration and integrated payment tracking make our payment business processes much faster and effortless.
Zoho Invoice is great for business owners who have to collect and organize a lot of payments and would like the process to be fast and effortless. Payment management, including payment tracking, is very easy without any type of steep learning curve. In fact, you could organize all of your customers, and their payments, through Zoho Invoice even if they don't pay online since the system allows manual entries. If you need to edit the invoice to give it a custom design or even need to change the address or other data fields on an invoice, it might not be as easy to figure out as you would hope. Zoho Invoice might not be the best solution for larger corporations but for medium or small businesses it's well suited.