Document collaboration (179)

Business

Enterprise

Contact Vendor for Quote

per month

For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://cloud.google.com/drive…

File Sharing & Management

Cloud Storage Security & Administration

Cloud Storage Platform

What is Google Drive?

Google Drive is a file storage and synchronization service developed by Google. Launched on April 24, 2012, Google Drive allows users to store files on their servers, synchronize files across devices, and share files. In addition to a website, Google Drive offers apps with offline capabilities for Windows and macOS computers, and Android and iOS smartphones and tablets. Google Drive encompasses Google Docs, Google Sheets, and Google Slides, which are a part of an office suite that permits collaborative editing of documents, spreadsheets, presentations, drawings, forms, and more. Files created and edited through the office suite are saved in Google Drive.

Google Drive Features

• Supported: Multi-language

Google Drive Screenshots

Google Drive PriorityComment on Microsoft Files in Google DriveShared drives

Google Drive Videos

The top things you need to know to get up and running on Google Drive. To learn more, check out → https://goo.gle/34qWMf7
To learn more about how Drive can help your team collaborate more effectively, take a look at our website. And when you're ready to get started, sign up for a free trial. Links: Website → https://goo.gle/drive-enterprise Start your trial now → https://goo.gle/37pwbjR

Google Drive Integrations

Google Drive Competitors

Google Drive Technical Details

Mobile ApplicationApple iOS, Android

Alternatives

What is Google Drive?

Google Drive is a cloud file storage, synchronization, and collaboration platform and service, that features Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides for document editing and presentation.

What is Google Drive's best feature?

Reviewers rate Document collaboration highest, with a score of 9.3.

Who uses Google Drive?

The most common users of Google Drive are from Mid-size Companies and the Computer Software industry.

Cameron Michael Rhoads | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use Google Drive to store and share all work-related files. I also use it to send articles to clients and partners for review. Every department uses Google Drive though. I know no matter who I'm sending something to in the company, they'll be able to access and use a Google Drive link. Great product!
  • Ease of use
  • Storage
  • Sharing files
  • The biggest problem that comes up is when sharing a file and you accidentally don't give the person access. It's easy to forget. I shared something yesterday and then closed my computer, not realizing I never gave anyone permission to view it. Maybe the UX could bring it to your attention rather than you have to search it out.
  • Honestly, the rest is great. No notes.
It's great for sharing content and soliciting feedback. A team of people can simultaneously look at my document and add notes.

Not great for heavily formatting documents. I use a technical writing software, Madcap Flare, to write my documents. I would love it if I could do the same writing in Google Drive. But alas, it's not built for that.
Humayun Farooqi | TrustRadius Reviewer
We are using Google Drive for files collaboration between all of our employees. We store important data usually in the form of excel sheets in which an employee can make changes according to his role. It has become an important file backup for our company using which we can store any crucial file from office location or while on the move or at the customer location.
  • Any user with access can store a file using different platforms like Android, IOS, Windows, or Ubuntu (Desktop version)
  • You can share files with any number of different users with different access rights or you can even keep it public by providing the access link and assign different rights for public access
  • You can open Excel/Word files using google software Sheets/Docs in the browser environment without having to install software like Microsoft Office etc on your Windows OS
  • Some users prefer having google software that can be installed on Windows which can open Word/Excel/PowerPoint files from Google Drive and with the same collaboration features offered on the browser versions
  • 15 Gb storage is not enough for free access which can be increased to at least 30 Gb
  • The UI of Google Drive for the browser can be changed to make it similar to the Desktop UX
As far as the current features being offered in the free version, it is probably the best option available as compared to other similar collaboration software. However, if your company has the capacity to pay for a collaboration software then there are other better options than the Paid version of Google Drive.
Sierra Freeman | TrustRadius Reviewer
I began using Google active informally as a college student and then continues to use it for nearly every job I’ve held since graduating. As an editor, I rely heavily on a word-based system that updates, syncs, and saves automatically so that I don’t have to. The best part is that when I make an edit on any Doc, Slide, or Sheet that I’m working on, this is synced automatically for all other parties so we’re all working on one continuously evolving document.
  • Syncs quickly so that remote teams can view the same document (and any new changes) automatically
  • Provides a variety of documents to choose from for your specific needs
  • Is easy to use and effective
  • I’d like to see more of a customer support base. If you need help, you’re diverted to a message board full of other confused people and it can be hard to find an answer—especially if your question is very specific.
Google Drive is great for teams on the move, who might now be able to sit down with one another in the same room and look over a document together. It saves versions so that even if you make a mistake, there is always a past version saved for you. Just keep in mind that the larger your team, the more people will be editing the same document, which can get messy if you’re not careful.
Google Drive is utilized to save data from mobile devices as well as other devices such as PCs and tablets. It is widely used in our firm, as Gmail is our primary means of communication. We use Google Drive to transmit videos, presentations, and everything else we attach to emails is saved directly in Google Drive. We also use Google Drive to keep induction plans for internal teams, paperwork, and anything else we need for new recruits, joiners, and even customers.
  • Storage Management
  • Syncing with different devices.
  • Unlimited bandwidth for download and upload.
  • Organizing files in sequence
  • Mobile web interface is filled with bugs.
Google Drive is extremely beneficial to a small business since it is both user-friendly and inexpensive. It includes a number of features in a simple package that can assist daily employees in completing their tasks without difficulty. I enjoy that I don't have to download a separate application to preview things on Google Drive. You cannot, however, modify files on Google Drive. Only files generated with other Google programs, such as Google Docs, are editable.
Google drive support team is very helpful. While setting up the environment in the company, they had provided the solutions for transferring the files from all devices in a time saving way.
Syed Saad Mahmood | TrustRadius Reviewer
We have been using Google Drive as a daily practice in our school since 2 years to house our educational files and documents and collaborate with my colleagues. It is a cost-effective solution for seamless file storage and enhanced content management. Google Drive offers file sharing and collaboration features as well. We use it to share educational files and e-books with my students and colleagues. Google Drive is the top notch and one of the oldest platforms in the content management market. I have been using Google Drive as an individual since 10 years and my experience with this platform is superb. During this pandemic when all the schools were closed and education had come to a standstill, we adopted Google Drive in our school for efficient file sharing, collaboration and teamwork.
  • Integration with all Google products including Chat, Gmail and document creation applications (Docs, Powerpoints and Sheets)
  • I can share files, documents and folders with my colleagues and students and can assign different privileges (edit, view only etc) to different users. I can also share my files in the form of a link
  • I can open my documents and files in various document editors directly from Google Drive without having to download and upload the file
  • The shared devices feature available for Google Workspace accounts is very helpful for team work. I can create seperate folders in the device and the folders will be accessible by all the people whom I have added
  • All the documents created in Docs, sheets and powerpoint are automatically saved to my Drive so it is very less likely that you face any data loss in case of a power cut
  • I can upload all my files regardless of the type and size of the file
  • I would love to see a feature of creating different links with different privileges for a file. Currently, I can only create one link for my file.
  • The storage limit of the free version must be increased from time to time as the market develops to retain customers.
  • A stable internet connection is required for the app to function properly. Google Drive should work on its offline features.
In my opinion, Google Drive is the perfect platform for all businesses (whether it be a large enterprise or a non-profit) looking for efficient collaboration and teamwork. Google Drive is a cost-effective platform very well suited for file storing, file sharing and content collaboration seamlessly and securely. There are no scenarios in which this platform might be useless/inefficient for any business.
Google Drive is used to store data from mobile or other devices like laptops or tablets it is widely used in our organization as are the main source of communication is Gmail. We use Google Drive to send videos presentation or whatever we are attaching in email is directly saved in Google Drive induction plans for internal teams documentation what whatever we required for the new hires joiners and even for the clients so all that thing has been saved in a Google Drive.
  • Storage
  • More space
These drives are generally used as object storage so that it is a storage of internet we can specifically put one of the files through the HTTP and that file can easily be accessed by the link. Whenever we need to provide some documents to our clients and only use them as object storage or we can say the cloud Google drive to pass on the documents to our clients
Bhanu Poudel | TrustRadius Reviewer
I've been using Google Drive for over a decade personally and for over 5 years professionally. It has met my 3 most important expectations from a storage and synchronization service- security, access, and content management. The service facilitates accessing our files and documents anywhere and everywhere with the option to edit them. It has served as a reliable backup for all files. The speed of the file upload and download process does hamper the overall experience but the pros definitely outweigh the cons.
  • Easy user interface: The service is very user-friendly. Even a novice can get his/ her way around the platform. The files are easy to segregate. Files of different types can be stored here and searched and viewed with ease
  • .2. Compatibility with various devices: The platform can be accessed on various devices- mac, android, et al. The search and filter features are really helpful.
  • Easy sharing: The files can be easily shared. The sender has the option to give appropriate permission to the receiver to view, edit, comment, or do all of them. The speed of downloading and uploading files is quite slow. The process is time-consuming. A good internet connection is a must to access a file that is even slightly heavy-sized.
  • The speed of downloading and uploading files is quite slow. The process is time-consuming. A good internet connection is a must to access a file that is even slightly heavy-sized.
  • There are limits on the size of the files making it a not so favorable platform for large-sized data sharing.
One big problem with the platform is that only those users who have Gmail accounts can edit files. People using other domains can only view Google Drive files. This can be a huge setback for organizations using other domains.
Harrison Pershing | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Google Drive to house the majority of our documents and excel spreadsheets. It is very useful for teamwork and collaborating for almost everything that we do. I mainly use the spreadsheets function as I think it is best for working simultaneously with others and it is a lot quicker than just having to send emails back and forth.
  • Amazing collaboration.
  • It's free.
  • Allows to not force us to purchase Microsoft Office 365.
  • It's free so I don't think they really need to do anything.
  • Could potentially integrate more options.
I think it is appropriate for anything that requires teamwork. You can also send attachments through it and it is well integrated with Gmail so all the things I use are in one easy place to access. We use it to track mountains of data and house a bunch of data. It is very easy to configure as well.
The best thing about this cloud storage service is how seamlessly it works with the rest of Google’s ecosystem. A Drive account is created for you the moment you log into a Google service or use one of its many product lines. In fact, as long as you own an Android smartphone or Chromebook, or use services like Google Photos or Gmail, you already have an account with Google Drive. Below, we will highlight some of the best features that make this cloud storage provider stand out from the rest.
  • File sharing.
  • Collaborative file-editing.
  • including a word processor.
  • Access to a detailed version history.
  • You can search files by name, type, keywords, and date.
  • Google Photos.
  • Contact with Facebook.
  • Cheaper a few.
  • Add more 15GB of free storage.
The best thing about this cloud storage service is how seamlessly it works with the rest of Google’s ecosystem. A Drive account is created for you the moment you log into a Google service or use one of its many product lines. In fact, as long as you own an Android smartphone or Chromebook, or use services like Google Photos or Gmail, you already have an account with Google Drive. Google Drive’s biggest perk is that it offers a wide range of collaborative tools collectively known as Google Workspace. From Google Docs to Sheets to Slides, you can create all kinds of documents to meet your personal or business needs.
RIDWAN AHAMMAD | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Google Drive to collaborate with our field team to collect and analyze data in real-time. It helps us to collect our merchant documents directly into the drive from Google form so that we don't have to wait for the physical documents. We can verify all the documents instantly and guide our agent if everything is in order. We collect candidate CVs via Google Drive so it mitigates our problem of storing and sharing at the same time.
  • Collaboration with others is a breeze. We can share instantly both via links or Gmail [addresses] and thanks to Android everyone has a Google account now.
  • Team members can upload documents to a specific Drive location
  • You can create different levels of permission for different collaborators
  • Right now it only creates one link for sharing. Separate links for view, download, and edit will be more convenient
  • It doesn't offer the option to transfer the images to Google Photos which would be a great help for photo management
  • The mobile version became useless as you need Sheets for viewing Excel, Docs for Word files. Google should at least provide a viewer in Drive. All cloud storage [has] one now.
If you are using a laptop or desktop, Drive is a very easy-to-use versatile tool. From uploading to sharing and viewing, the whole process is seamless and in one place. The mobile user experience is not as smooth. My field team uses the WPS office to get out Google's requirement of downloading four different apps for four different tasks. Google should bring their desktop experience to mobile as well. Sad thing is, it was the same before.
WaEl ELESAWY | TrustRadius Reviewer
It is considered one of the most important cloud storage outlets over the Internet, as it allows you to store 15 GB for free, which is good in that, and it is also possible to buy a larger version, fast, light, and smooth in dealing, and also good at linking files in all formats for downloading to others. I also liked it because I link important files to it through email and mobile. It is good and irreplaceable.
  • Link my important files to it by sending a copy of important mail and files to it.
  • Connect to a mobile phone and store any important photos or files.
  • Reduce the price to buy more space.
  • I hope to add an internal file that we can work with with a password.
For my part, I use it and I recommend it to everyone, and as an experiment, the free 15 GB space is enough to try and take advantage of it, and it is really great.
Dhiman Roy | TrustRadius Reviewer
Google drive is helping my organization to record all the files which makes it perfect for sorting. My whole organization uses it. For every section, the software is perfect to help the participants. Thus one can easily describe the customer about the products. It helps to save time for a wonderful discussion. Sometimes Large files disturb the process.
  • It helps to design the record perfectly by using diagram, flowchart.
  • Time saving to describe your product.
  • Full security of the product.
  • Collaboration features helps the software most.
  • Storage features can be enlarged.
  • Refresh option can be added by which junks or spams may be avoided.
  • Blocking features may be added
File sharing features are the most delightful option which makes it cool. Project management is another option that is perfect for this software. All records can be designed in a perfect way for the helpful features of the software. Collaboration of the files and records makes it more perfect.
Overall I really like it for the perfect use in an organization.
Fatih Kecelioglu | TrustRadius Reviewer
I have been using Google Drive for the sole purpose of uploading my work automatically to cloud and save it. With the new version of their windows desktop app, about 3 months ago, things started going wrong. The app started downloading all my files from the cloud to my desktop and messing up with my folder structures. As this is something that I do not want, I stopped syncing and contacted the Google One support. It has been more than 90 days and over the same ticket, support has not been able to do anything with my problem. It is not possible to revert the changes so hundreds of files that I do not want on my desktop are there. I have to spend a couple of hours to eliminate these files from my desktop. But the main problem is even I turn of "downloading" option on the app, it still downloads files and therefore I cannot sync anything. All my work is waiting to be uploaded to cloud for 90 days and I risk loosing the book that I am writing, the research I am doing and the video media I am producing. A cranky and buggy app and a support service which is not capable of solving issues in my experience. Avoid this service.
  • Nothing
  • Think about User Experience. When I switched to the new version of the app, I was asked some questions. I do not remember what they are, but clearly I do not want my cloud files to be downloaded automatically to my machine. Who wants that?!? Think about it? I want to save space so that's why I keep those files on the cloud only. But the app started downloading all of them.
  • Simplify Support so the same person(s) continue responding. Every reply of mine is responded by a different support person ( I guess, since I cannot see any name signatures) and they are completely lost about what is going on, or give generic answers. Really frustrating
  • Fix your app. It still downloads even I turn off the download checkbox. Do you want to drive me crazy, Google Drive?
With such an unintelligent service and bad customer support, I cannot think this service is good for anyone in my opinion. Again, why the app downloads files and folders without my permission, that should stay on Cloud, with my conscious decision? We users want to save our space on our machines by keeping some of the files on Cloud only. This app and service exterminates this basic purpose of using a such a service. Why I should use such a service then?
Disaster in my opinion. They are changing persons all the time and the new support person is not reading the thread and therefore the first response after a hiatus is never on point. They will copy paste the same message over and over again which is not really helpful in my opinion. Highly disappointing support service in my experience.
Janet Ramos | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Google Drive [for] sharing large files like PDF files, photos, and videos. Those files that we cannot send via email, we use Google Drive to send or receive it. It is easy to use by just using the link of our Google Drive account the receiver can access it. It is also safe by giving permission before the other party can access your files.
  • Large capacity of storage
  • Convenient way of sending large files
  • Additional free storage
This is best suited in sending files like photos, videos, pdf files, and PowerPoint files. All we need to do is to save it on Google Drive and send the link to the receiver via email and they can receive the files already. Since email has a limit of capacity in attaching files Google Drive [addresses] this problem.
April Risberg | TrustRadius Reviewer
Google Drive, (to my knowledge) is being used by our organization. We use it in my department to share files and easily find SOP documents, schedules and other shared files we need to be able to update and access easily. We are able to see real time updates to schedules and share updates regulary and immediately. I find it fairly simplet to use with the exception of naming formats, what is easy for one person to use or remember may be very different for another. Some use department, etc. Naming is the one thing I find challenging but do appreciate the ability to use this for almost all documents we can share with anyone within the organization.
  • Real time changes in documents particulary schedules
  • Share documents with unlimited individuals or groups
  • Allows users to request access to documents
  • Automatically date stamp when changes have been made
  • Set file naming suggestions
I appreciate Google drive will suggest documents on days that I typically access them and show my recently access files first. Search is fairly simple and sharing documents is easy. I love being able to see real time updats in documents and sharing with groups, particularly schedules and product details.
From my academic institution, as a lecturer of Information and Communication Technology, I'm instructed to find a comfortable technology that will be helpful for all the academic and administrative staff to the covid time. Then I searched for many and finally, I suspected to use google drive for everyone's use. Being a teacher, I'm supposed to conduct classes every day according to my routine. For daily tasks, I face different colors of problems like preparing documents, preparing slides, and to store and share these class notes with our learners. As its substance, Google Drive is a staggering conveyed stockpiling plan. However, with time, and with the right skill, it can transform into a major convenience contraption for anyone, from understudies to business specialists. So, I need such an application that integrates all other applications altogether. And google drive helps me to do those tasks frequently. Since I am experiencing these facilities, I suggest my authority arrange a training session where I teach all my colleagues how to use google drive along with other applications of google using a single google account which is totally free of cost. Using google drive is like using a virtual Pendrive which was costly in my third-world country. My Institution is now in training on G suite for getting the most out of google drive, where our teaching and administrative staff can find detailed guides for all things regarding the use of Google Drive. Nowadays not only the departments but also the whole institution are using google drive as cloud-based storage and my institution is planning to increase its free capacity from 1 GB
  • Firstly, Cloud-based Storage facility.
  • Integration with Single google account
  • Integration with other cloud-based storage system like one note
  • Facility of using even in off-line mode.
  • Using other googles application like google docs, sheet, presentation
  • The quite simple working graphical working environment which is not having plenty of menus.
  • Its own file format.
  • Having a little bit more control and clarity over what is shared and how it is shared would be a useful improvement.
  • Could be more robust and flexible as far as assigning restrictions.
  • Google Sheets could be enhanced because Excel really is not there yet as a product with equal capabilities as there are still quite a few limitations to the functionality.
I will definitely rate 10 out of 10 if I am asked by a colleague in terms of using my Google Drive because Google Drive offers users 15 GB of free storage through Google One and it is enough for me as a teacher for my daily job also it is not limited to 15 GB only moreover, Google One also offers 100 GB, 200 GB, 2 TB, offered through optional paid plans if anyone needs to increase one's storage capacity. Files uploaded can be up to 750 GB in size.
  • in-person training
[Google Drive] is one of the best-shared folders which can be used for sharing large files within or outside the organization. I love the best feature it sync which is enormous. Easy accessible & reliable. Also, in personal use, you can also pay a certain amount & store a large amount of data without worrying [about] losing it.
  • Large File Sharing
  • Easiness of Configuration & Accessibility
  • Syncing is enormous
  • Reliable
  • Do not see any for now
I had to share the file of around 5GB which was not working on our internal SFTP server but I used Google drive to do which was really helpful.
December 11, 2021

Google Drive Review

I use Google Drive between my laptop, desktop, and phone. Whether, I am working in the office, remotely, or on the go, I have access to my files and I keep work moving forward. I use Google Drive for the desktop to keep my files synced. I can start a project on one device, and pick it up and edit the project as needed when working at a different location. I work with graphic design project files and video files, which take up a lot of space and I cant save all my files on my desktop, so it's great to be able to save everything to Google Drive.
  • The new Drive for desktop application, which recently replaced Google Backup and Sync, works better than Google Backup and sync.
  • I can easily search for files in Google Drive.
  • I can preview certain types of files right within Google drive without having to open a different application or download the file.
  • The drag and drop user interface makes file organization very easy.
  • You can upload multiple files and folders to google drive all at once and see the upload progress/status for each individual upload in the que.
  • While I do like the new Drive for desktop sync app over the previous Google backup and sync program, it still is very limited in the choices you have for syncing your files. You either have to stream all files or mirror or files and neither of these options is the best fit for me. I liked that with Google Backup and sync. you could select which folders to sync, so I would like it if some of that flexibility was brought back into Drive for Desktop.
  • Google Drive keeps changing the app and method for locally syncing files. In the pasy four years, I hae had to learn three syncing apps for this at work.
  • Previously when browsing google drive, I could select to open a file or a folder location in a new tab. In recent years that functionality has been removed and I miss it. It is still available in other Google apps like Gmail, but for some reason, it's no longer available in Google Drive.
I like being able to preview files within Google drive, without having to download a separate application. However, you can't edit files within google drive. You can edit only files that are created with other Google applications, like google docs. If you need to share files on google drive with another user that does not have a Gmail address that could be a problem. Sometimes, people are required to have a Gmail account in order to view or edit shared files.
We use Google Drive to take backup of our important documents and share them across with other teams/clients with security protocols. The only limitation we found in Google Drive is as follows 1) security limitation and potential risk 2) limited storage option, cannot upload heavy files up to 5TB per day, and 3) unpredictable third-party apps.
  • Access your files everywhere
  • View any types of file
  • Sharing is simple
  • 15 GB free storage space
  • Best User Interface
  • Compatible with various devices
  • Instant access to edit files
  • Provide more security layers
  • Increase daily limit to 10 tb as files such as graphics and templates are tough to share
  • Internet connection is inevitable which can be improved
  • Refresh option can be added by which junks or spams may be avoided.
Google Drive is very useful for an SME organization as it is very user-friendly and not that expensive. It provides a lot of features in a basic package which can help daily workers to work on their day-to-day activities without any hassle. Google Drive can improve its security measures for large enterprises that have their data in the cloud. This data is very crucial and can be breached easily.
I have been using Google Drive for sometime along with several other users from my organization. It is great for downloading and uploading data very quickly. It is easy to use and integrates well with other applications. It's an easy way to collaborate and use information.
  • The application is very secure.
  • It's easy to use and integrates well with other applications.
  • Storage can be adjusted based on business size.
  • Quality of usage depends on the internet speed.
  • A gmail account is needed.
  • Free version has limited space.
Google drive is great when a user has to upload and download several files with different users. It is great for using along with other google based products. Google drive may not be great if the internet speed is too slow.
Google Drive is the central repository of documents for the entire company. This includes work-in-progress pieces, finished documents, and operations documents including legal contracts and financial documents. We also store media such as videos, webinar recordings, podcasts, and photos. Individual contributors also use Google Drive to store documents they need in their daily operation, as they see fit.
  • Accessibility from the Google ecosystem of apps
  • Speed
  • Good replacement of a shared drive
  • Search depends on how good the user organizes information
  • Sharing documents requires 4, 5 steps, it would be good to simplify
  • Desktop integrations are not good, see Dropbox for a better implementation
The pros of Google Drive are the storage size and speed, and the peace of mind that the data is secure and backed by a large reputable company. For massive text-based storage, the search capability seems a bit behind considering the power of Google search in other domains. The ability to find effectively the document you are looking for will largely depend on how good is the titling and folder structure inside Drive. It does particularly bad when multiple folders share the same names
We e use google drive across our entire organization. Staff use it for personal storage and to share documents and files out to targeted audiences like individual students, groups of students or other staff members. We have it tied into our Active directory structure to give us flexibility and allow the use of groups we have already created.
  • organization
  • ease of use
  • availability
  • multiplatform
  • They removed the desktop app which I found useful
  • Support for more file types
  • download and upload of multiple files can be cumbersome
Google drive is a great place to store many different file types and share those with different groups. The preview pane is very handy for getting a quick view of what the file is you are looking at. There are many options for sharing the files that also include many different security options to help you keep your file safe.
Our organization has been using Google Drive for 3 years now and our teamwork has become easier than ever. All our members can edit, save and share the information whenever necessary that too in real-time. Google Drive has made it easier to access and backup all the information within our organization just through a link. It's a time saver. We mainly use it for file sharing, assistance, and collaborative works.
  • secured file sharing
  • real time updates while editing
  • size of storage
  • easy access to file by every members
  • UI is a bit complicated for beginners it might be better if the UI could be a little simpler
  • There is no end to end encryption
  • Password protection for files would have been better
Well suited Accessing backed up documents online whenever necessary Conducting online quizzes for great teamwork especially during the pandemic Working together in a collaborative project. Less appropriate when you don't want a date stamp while making changes
Google Drive allows us to store important files in the cloud in order to make them available from everywhere. We also use it to send big files via email. You can also store something in Google Drive and then share it with someone who will be able to access the file straight from his Drive without using up his quota.
  • Sharing files via link.
  • Sending big files via email.
  • Manage user authority.
  • I couldn't find an option for tagging files.
Google Drive is well suited for storing your files online in order to make them accessible from anywhere. It is easy to share your files with your friends and colleagues and set up the level of access they have. It's a safe and secure way to backup your important data.
September 16, 2021

Google Drive

Powerful compatibility with files of various extensions (audio , image excel Powerpoint , Word). Very easy to access from any device with [an] internet connection regardless of the geographical area where you are. Also main thing is collaboration, easy to share files by just giving 1 click and choosing the person we want to add either for viewing only or for editing the file. Records attendance for team members through Google Sheets. Share important documents with all over team members. Easy to share and edit any info. Create a sheet and [receive] immediate feedback from team members if any issues [are] found and track them down and send them to the appropriate team to look into.
  • File sharing both on local computers and from clients.
  • Such easy access from the top tool bar on our Mac.
  • I like the security of it.
  • Google Drive fits nicely into our Google suite of services.
  • Internet connection required.
  • Privacy precautions.
  • Uploading and downloading large files often takes longer than normal.
Google Drive is easy to use and very intuitive, it adapts very well to business and personal environments, it offers more storage capacity than other cloud-based services, it supports a large number of formats, it can be adjusted to the needs of users in terms of storage capacity, its great set of features, excellent performance and good performance made it part of our application staff and there it remained.