Google Drive is a cloud file storage, synchronization, and collaboration platform and service, that features Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides for document editing and presentation.https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/za/ic/9MZXUQGGIEX2.PNGGoogle Drive: the best cloud storage serviceGoogle Drive is used by the entire Banesco organization to maintain communication with all employees at different levels in order to provide the best service to our customers. This tool is used to create, edit and share in the cloud, various documents inherent to the customer service we provide, in order to track the various requests that we request via phone,Google Drive allows you to upload files in different types of formats This software offers a large storage space and its developers work continuously in order to expand it even more I can access my information from any platform (smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer),It has a very simple interface that does not look appealing to the eye To have access to the files it is essential to have an internet connection Does not have client support for Linux,9,For a really accessible price, we have in the company a software that has strengthened teamwork. The saving of financial resources and time has been positive because we can work as a team without the need to travel The technical support has covered all our expectations without having to make extra investments to clarify doubts with other professionals.,OneDrive,OneDrive, Dropbox, BoxGreat for teams of nearly any sizeI began using Google active informally as a college student and then continues to use it for nearly every job I’ve held since graduating. As an editor, I rely heavily on a word-based system that updates, syncs, and saves automatically so that I don’t have to. The best part is that when I make an edit on any Doc, Slide, or Sheet that I’m working on, this is synced automatically for all other parties so we’re all working on one continuously evolving document.,Syncs quickly so that remote teams can view the same document (and any new changes) automatically Provides a variety of documents to choose from for your specific needs Is easy to use and effective,I’d like to see more of a customer support base. If you need help, you’re diverted to a message board full of other confused people and it can be hard to find an answer—especially if your question is very specific.,9,I would definitely say Google drive has been crucial for many of the businesses I’ve been a part of. There’s no other collaboration system that works quite as well or is as easy to learn and use as Google drive. Plus, it helps that Google is an empire when it comes to platforms such as this; it makes syncing a breeze.Critical file collaborationIt's being used by groups across the organization. It gets rid of the need for traditional SMB or shared drives, which are clunky and do not integrate well with the OS (especially if you're using a Windows device).,Easy to use. It looks a lot like a typical file explorer in your OS and can be learned almost immediately Integrates well with whatever device you're using. You can use the sync software to keep files synced across devices and access them natively like you would any other file Deep integration with GSuite (and many other non-Google products) makes it very versatile and for a good central repository for files, especially ones shared by your team,Can be hard to determine what files are using up your quota Sharing files with non-Drive users can be tricky,10,It has allowed for much easier collaboration over documents and much less confusion over document versions, saving time and preventing mistakes that used to occur often The tight integration with GSuite reduces the friction for making changes to files,Dropbox and OneDrive,G Suite, GitHub, SlackStore with Drive and take your files to the cloudsGoogle Drive is being used by the engineering department, it is a very useful software in the storage of a large amount of data and user files in our organization. There has not been any type of commercial problem with the use of Google Drive.,It is multiplatform as there is a version available for Android, Linux, Mac, and Windows 5 GB of free storage and can be expanded by payments Connect with your other products such as Google+ and Google Docs Security in the copy of data,Google Drive syncing supports multiple devices and operating systems, although it does not support Linux natively. Drive allows you to share files and folders using the mobile application or in the web browser interface. It also offers the option of granting view and edit permissions to those with whom you share certain information, allowing personalization. The only drawback is that, without passwords or expiration dates on those links, it can pose a possible security problem if you do not move your shared files or folders in the future. Drive offers comparable security features, although it uses 256-bit AES encryption with files in transit and 128-bit AES encryption when idle. This can improve it.,10,Increase the efficiency of departments up to at least 30% in data and information management For the companies drive offers unlimited storage, advanced audit reports, and new security controls. Higher productivity of users can be opened and edited by the office automation files (Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint) in their original format using the Office compatibility mode.,Dropbox,Google Data Studio, Microsoft Application Virtualization, GoodDataOne stop solution for all your sync solutionsWe as a freelancer use Google drive to share our work with the clients or our co-workers. Earlier we had a lot of issues sharing powerpoint presentations and pricing details but sooner we came to know about Google Drive that allows us to share all important data via cloud which is the biggest advantage that we got.,I found Google drive as the best medium to share files with clients and keep important backups. It has adequate storage capacity for all our data which was need of an hour me. Whenever we think of a solution for backup, Google Drive makes sure of security and files are backed up as we wanted. I really love the architecture and features of Google Drive that fullfils all my professional needs.,After using the Google Drive for these many years I see a lot of improvements and it is difficult to see any loopholes. One thing I feel to be improved is the user interface where the variations can be brought in. Secondly, there should be separate plans for freelancers and content writers with value-added services.,10,It had 100% positive impact on my business from all angle. I was able to save a lot of precious time and energy sharing data with my co-workers. Now we use this software for every project be it small or big.,Dropbox,Trello, Asana, Dropbox,5,2,Sharing videos Simultaneous editing of content and designs Quick responses and feedback on the work done,Complete details for each folder or file and find out whether that file is still useful to us or not.,Backup of whole system to avoid any type of errors,8,No,Product Features Product Usability Prior Experience with the Product Analyst Reports,We would start with the overall review people give to Google Drive then its latest features and lastly its price and terms.,Implemented in-house Third-party professional services,Knowledge of using this product Data security,9,8,- When I had to upload event pics on urgent basis. - Dealing with international clients. - Time-bound work with deadline nearing. - For taking important backups - Working collaboratively on one project.,Backup Process Adding members Creating folders,Getting details of a particular folder,9
Google Drive

Google Drive Reviews

Google Drive
Top Rated Award
Filter 2444 vetted Google Drive reviews and ratings
June 11, 2018

Review: "Google Drive: the best cloud storage service"

• Google Drive allows you to upload files in different types of formats
  • This software offers a large storage space and its developers work continuously in order to expand it even more
  • I can access my information from any platform (smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer)
  • It has a very simple interface that does not look appealing to the eye
  • To have access to the files it is essential to have an internet connection
  • Does not have client support for Linux
I think Google Drive is used to the maximum in companies that have several locations nationwide and with a large number of employees. The possibility of communicating and working in the cloud regardless of distances is an important advance from the technological point of view. Honestly, I do not see space where you can not enjoy the service offered by this software. It is ideal for large and small work teams.
Read Roberto Farfan's full review
May 28, 2018

Google Drive Review: "Great for teams of nearly any size"

• Syncs quickly so that remote teams can view the same document (and any new changes) automatically
  • Provides a variety of documents to choose from for your specific needs
  • Is easy to use and effective
  • I’d like to see more of a customer support base. If you need help, you’re diverted to a message board full of other confused people and it can be hard to find an answer—especially if your question is very specific.
Google Drive is great for teams on the move, who might now be able to sit down with one another in the same room and look over a document together. It saves versions so that even if you make a mistake, there is always a past version saved for you. Just keep in mind that the larger your team, the more people will be editing the same document, which can get messy if you’re not careful.
Read Sierra Freeman's full review
July 13, 2018

Google Drive Review: "Critical file collaboration"

• Easy to use. It looks a lot like a typical file explorer in your OS and can be learned almost immediately
  • Integrates well with whatever device you're using. You can use the sync software to keep files synced across devices and access them natively like you would any other file
  • Deep integration with GSuite (and many other non-Google products) makes it very versatile and for a good central repository for files, especially ones shared by your team
  • Can be hard to determine what files are using up your quota
  • Sharing files with non-Drive users can be tricky
It's very useful for teams or groups needing to share and collaborate over files. It's also valuable for people who use multiple devices and need the files kept in sync.
Read Garett Dunn's full review
July 12, 2018

Google Drive Review: "Store with Drive and take your files to the clouds"

• It is multiplatform as there is a version available for Android, Linux, Mac, and Windows
  • 5 GB of free storage and can be expanded by payments
  • Connect with your other products such as Google+ and Google Docs
  • Security in the copy of data
  • Google Drive syncing supports multiple devices and operating systems, although it does not support Linux natively.
  • Drive allows you to share files and folders using the mobile application or in the web browser interface.
  • It also offers the option of granting view and edit permissions to those with whom you share certain information, allowing personalization. The only drawback is that, without passwords or expiration dates on those links, it can pose a possible security problem if you do not move your shared files or folders in the future.
  • Drive offers comparable security features, although it uses 256-bit AES encryption with files in transit and 128-bit AES encryption when idle. This can improve it.
You can connect with other products such as Google+ and Google Docs, it allows you to create, modify and share documents. You can also upload Microsoft Word documents, Excel, presentations, photos, videos, music, among other types of files. The least appropriate scenario is synchronization or compatibility with some operating systems.
Read Miguel Paramo's full review
June 29, 2018

Google Drive Review: "One stop solution for all your sync solutions"

• I found Google drive as the best medium to share files with clients and keep important backups.
  • It has adequate storage capacity for all our data which was need of an hour me.
  • Whenever we think of a solution for backup, Google Drive makes sure of security and files are backed up as we wanted.
  • I really love the architecture and features of Google Drive that fullfils all my professional needs.
  • After using the Google Drive for these many years I see a lot of improvements and it is difficult to see any loopholes.
  • One thing I feel to be improved is the user interface where the variations can be brought in.
  • Secondly, there should be separate plans for freelancers and content writers with value-added services.
When you want to share huge sized files like tutorials, documents, photos then Google drive is a big time saver for you. I highly recommend everyone to use this amazing software that is preferred by most of the professionals and organizations. If you have very small sized files then this software may not be very effective for your business.
Read Sumant Luhar's full review
June 11, 2018

User Review: "Store your trust in Google Drive"

Working in the banking industry, it is important to be able to share and secure data. That is where Google Drive comes in. In my opinion, it is a much more secure and efficient solution than competitors like Skydrive or Dropbox. IT allows us to share data quickly when email just isn't secure enough.
  • Secures documents in a cloud location
  • Easy to share files with other Google Drive users
  • Files are available whenever they may be needed
  • User Interface could stand to be less confusing, but once you get the hang of navigation its easy to use
There are many scenarios where Google drive would be beneficial. If you don't have an FTP server and you need to send customer information outside of the network, Google Drive would be an Ideal option. Email isn't the most secure as emails transverse the web in plain text. Google drive is best to use in any situation where you need to share data with someone else that contains sensitive information.
Read Josh Rice, MBA, ACSP's full review
February 02, 2018

Google Drive Review: "A great option for your files in the cloud"

We use Google Drive to save all the data that we create to make the plan on the Planning Office because we manage a large amount of data with this tool we can easily share and modify anything we want using tools like docs and so many other tools that Google offers for free. This tool also helps us to save a big amount of file images of maps that we use to make plans and has to be continuously modified. Another great performance of this tool it is the possibility to share a file with another office and lock the option of edit file, reducing the misunderstanding and making and secure share of any kind of files in the institution. All the options that Google Drive offers can be easily put and practice in any organization, no matter the size or number of employees.
  • The possibility of sharing any kind of file is one of the best features of this tool. You can share image, text, docs, music, and videos without restrictions. This is a great option for people who work with files that are being constantly modified.
  • Another great feature it is that you do not have any restriction in the file size, you can send and share a file with as many megas as you want, no matter whether it is a video, a music file o a big set of data, you can share a file no matter the size in a secure way.
  • The option of selecting who can edit files and who cannot it is one of my favorite features, because it allows me to show my partners only what I want them to see and what I want them to modify, facilitating our daily tasks and making sure that everyone gets their opinions heard on any specific issue.
  • There is a big problem when you share a document within a group of people and that is that anyone who have accces to the document can erase without any warning to the other members of the group, this can be very dangerous if you have problems in your teamwork and someone wants to sabotage the job.
  • Google Drive unlike gmail and another apps has no opportunity to use without internet connection, that means that you do not have the opportunity to work or consult a document if your internet connection it is down or it is unstable.
  • Google Drive only offers a limited number of free gygabytes of storage, if you manage big files like music or videos you can have some trouble because if you do not want to pay for the premium version, you have to constantly erase your files every time you need to put new ones on the app.
Google Drive it is a great tool for sharing any kind of file between workgroup or family, the apps solve many problems like the interchange of big files, and without any limitation of file types, you can share text, music file, video files in any formats and so many others, you can also share file create in Google apps like docs, where everyone can interact with you and make change of the files to keep in constant touch with your partners. One of the biggest limitations of Drive is the storage because it is vinculated to your Gmail account and that means that if you have a full email you have a limited space for storing your file, if you want more space, you have to pay for it.
Read Cesar A Siso L's full review
May 18, 2018

"My Review of Google Drive"

In our company is used by management, about twenty people. We use it in our department, but other departments also use it, everyone for their own specific needs. We use it mainly for the purpose of generating statistics for the president of the company. The most important thing is that we can share our work so that other agencies also have access to the information generated by our management. In this way, we have been able to eliminate some bureaucratic procedures, such as permits to access information, carry out memorandums, trades and other such things, which delay team work. We can also see it in any work place or meeting because we can access from any computer.
  • Share information online
  • Security to safeguard data in the tool
  • Immediate update of information without much work
  • I think they could improve the visualization of data in the tool
  • I think the application could be more user-friendly
  • Include a Q&A section to help advise users
In medium sized companies, I think they can be complemented with the use of Google Drive and Google Sheets. Since they have a considerable group of employees, the volume of information they handle can cause problems when it comes requests for quick updates to reports, as is often the case. This can be avoided with Google Drive.
Read Marlon Seijas's full review
May 11, 2018

User Review: "Google Drive taught me how to organize"

We use Google Drive to organize our files and projects. Because we are in the photography industry, we have many photos and video clips we need to store and share. Google Drive is perfect for this, as it allows us to segment our photos so that we can easily find photos that we have sorted without digging through numbered file names. I also appreciate the collaborative tools that have been put into the software (eg. Google Forms, docs). This allows our team members to work on documents at different times, but we are able to see what changes have been made and make comments on them to work faster and more efficiently. It also solves the problem of storage space. I personally find it risky to rely on hard drives (of course, it depends on the situation), as I am forgetful and may lose things or forget to bring it to a meeting with a client. As long as there is Internet I am good to go!
  • Easy to learn and easy to use. Everything is laid out intuitively so it's easy to pick things up!
  • You can make endless folders to keep everything organized.
  • It's easy to share files and links with others.
  • You can easily set level of privilege that the people you share the files with have, so not everyone is able to edit.
  • When converting to a PDF file, the formatting may change, which can be annoying for documents that require particular citation formats or images.
  • The switching between gmail accounts used to work a lot better for me. Now, I have to sign out each time and sign back in to my other account instead of clicking the button on the dropdown menu.
Good for group work, editing, and brainstorming sessions.
Not as good for the end stretch of a project when you're focusing on making your document look nice.
Read Rebecca Chen's full review
May 09, 2018

Review: "Google Drive: a brief reasons to use it"

Google Drive is a tool that we use to store information. I currently own two jobs: in one, we use it to store data, share information about food projects, and in another, we work as musicians and use Google Drive to store songs and musical editions that we do. Its capacity to store information, approximately 15 GB helps us a lot.
  • Its capacity to store information, approximately 15 GB
  • The programs inside of Google Drive: Google Docs, Google Sheet, Google Presentation
  • Without internet connection you can not access your files
  • If your internet password is weak, you can be a victim of hacking
When you work for a company and have to work as a team, Google Drive gives you tools to be in contact, all members of the team, online. They can design, delete and edit documents at the same time. They will also have a place to keep all the information they need.

If you are working as a team, and you can not agree, the use of this program can be difficult, since everyone would be editing a file at the same time and this can cause problems.
Read Miguel Brito's full review
April 02, 2018

Google Drive Review: "The best cloud drive in the market."

Since we use a Gmail account as our business email, Google Drive use comes as almost mandatory. We tend to use it in combination with other cloud storage systems to share all types of information without using flash drives or hard drives. Just by connecting to the internet we have access to every document saved in Google Drive, for example, while working in our clients offices.
  • You can access your documents as long as you have an internet connection just by accessing your Google Drive account. No other requirements are needed.
  • You can create documents directly in Google Drive and when changes are made it automatically saves them which saves a lot of time.
  • Documents can easily be accessed by using other Google apps.
  • Since it works off an internet connection, sometimes it can limit you on getting your documents.
  • There is always the risk of hacking and documents being exposed.
The only scenario where I believe that Google Drive is not appropriate is when you need to submit documents in a situation where there is no internet connection. In this case, working with flash drives would be recommended. When sharing documents, Google Drive excels for its compatibility and ease of use. In our company, it has proven an excellent tool that allows us to share all kind of documents among all departments just by using the internet.
Read Manuel Aguilar's full review
July 19, 2018

Review: "When it comes to online storage Google drive is the best !!!"

Google Drive is one of the best software to save all my important data and files. It also allows us to access important files saved in the drive from anywhere. If your important data or information is stored on Google Drive you don't need to worry about its loss because it is very secured software!!!
  • Helps to save all important information and access it from anywhere in the world.
  • Very secure and easy to use.
  • The mobile app is also very flexible to use.
  • Storage of any type of file such as ppt, pdf, jpg all is possible.
  • Since it is an online storage there is always a risk of hackers accessing all the important data and files.
  • It requires an internet connection without it, it is not possible to access the files.
  • It takes plenty of time to upload a file on Google drive.
Google drive is well suited for students to have a common email id and share all the important files through a drive. For a company, Google drive is less appropriate as there is a chance of someone else accessing their files and hence losing their important information.
Read Hussain Ezzy's full review
March 20, 2018

Google Drive Review: "Best Cloud Storage Service"

I love Google Drive since I was a Google fanboy. I use Google Drive to save my files, images cloud and on my local storage. The reason we use Google Drive we can keep Spreadsheets, Docs, Slides, and Forms in one place. We can easily share files with our co-workers easily.
  • Error Free
  • Comes with 15B of Space for all
  • All in one suite with Google Sheets, Docs, etc.
  • Shouldn't count Gmail Attachment against free space.
  • Whenever you create Google Docs file it stores the link on the computer.
  • Want Password Protection for files.
Google Drive is simply the best Cloud Storage for anyone. It is better than Dropbox comes with more features and far better than providing free storage space. You will get 15GB of free space for the lifetime. Also, they should reply to any customer service inquiries fast. Google Drive is extremely stable than any similar service providers.
Read Mohammed Anzil's full review
July 13, 2018

User Review: "Love Google Drive!"

Google Drive is a very effective tool for our business that allows many users across the country to collaborate and share many, many documents very easily. It is used across the entire organization.
  • Organizes documents and folders, making everything easily accessible.
  • Allows for sharing of large files.
  • Allows for sharing of documents and folders inside and outside of your organization.
  • Trouble sharing documents with users that do not have a Gmail account.
  • Trouble finding documents that I have not recently accessed.
  • Limited features on some of the programs within Google Drive.
Google Drive is well suited for filing and storing shared files and also for management of large projects.

Read Megan Sullivan's full review
April 09, 2018

Google Drive Review: "Simple to take a backup of everything"

We create and edit files on Google Drive and share files with business clients. There is no dependency on hardware and software configuration as we can access it on any device like tablet, mobile, desktop or laptop etc. Getting in touch with clients is very easy. We also create invoice and settlement files on Google Drive.
  • Easy to create and share files on cloud.
  • Easy to take backup in case we lost our device as everything stored on cloud.
  • It allows to store any type of file or document.
  • Instant access of files without downloading it on device.
  • It should support all types of text formatting.
  • Little bit complex to mange the sources as we don't know which shared location we have used.
  • Speed of accessing files depends on internet speed as their is no offline version is available.
It reduces the business cost as we don't require any costly hardware setup. There is no restriction to access files because we can access them from anywhere. It helps to increase the business clients at world wide level. We can store our daily routine work on it so that we can access it from any device.
Read Simranjeet Singh's full review
June 28, 2018

Google Drive Review: "Online and right where it needs to be!"

Google Drive is an excellent cloud-based document creation and management software. Google Drive offers options beyond documents to forms, sheets, and PowerPoints as well. It makes it easy to share and simultaneously edit documents in real time with those it is shared with.
  • Great templates offered for each type of document
  • Clean and easy to organize files into various folders and share entire folders at one
  • There are still not as many options as its desktop competitors offer.
  • Google Drive could improve its offline editing features.
Google Drive is well suited for anyone in any stage of life. For individuals or for businesses, it is a great option for document management!
April 02, 2018

Google Drive Review: "Best tool for working on docs/sheets by far"

We currently use Google Drive for (1) storing files and (2) to collaborate on projects.
Number 2 is the one that gets more use. We create documents and spreadsheets with shared content. Sales, customer data, project information, almost anything that needs to be shared within our team and needs collaboration of many people. We use it across the whole organization. Sales creates spreadsheets with reports; logistics create sheets with delayed packages; marketing uses it for storing ideas, making forecasts, you get the idea. Everybody could use a spreadsheet or document for something and then share it with another.
We also use it to collaborate with people outside our organization when it's needed.
  • Very fast at creating and sharing documents. You can start a document in less than 3 seconds and share it in another 3.
  • It works very fast, considering you're working on the internet, on real time, with lots of people and for free. It's amazing.
  • Versioning is great. All the history gets saved and it's easy to restore in case you made a mistake.
  • You can upload almost anything and send it to somebody. Interface is easy to use.
  • Managing permissions is easy and useful.
  • Importing CSV, a very particular feature, works VERY good. You can also export to XLSX or whatever you want.
  • Adding features via scripts works awesome too. You can export JSON, create macros from one sheet to another... endless possibilities.
  • Some functions are not there, in Sheets or Docs. Of course you need to consider that this is made for collaboration and you can't expect to have all the functionalities in Word or Excel, but from time to time the things you need aren't there (more graphs and advanced customization options). In line with that, Slides is way worse than Powerpoint, so we don't use it much.
  • When you have very big files, it gets slow. That's reasonable but if you work with huge files it may be a problem.
If you don't work with very specific files, very big files or have privacy concerns (because you work with very sensitive information), then use Drive. I can't think of many cases where you wouldn't want to use it. It's very easy to work with, it's powerful, scalable, you can save history, and you can add comments. I actually don't know when you wouldn't want to use it. The storing of files is another story. You have many options and I don't know if this is the best value, but at least the Docs/Sheets/Forms/etc features are amazing.
February 19, 2018

"Google Drive Review"

We are using Google Drive as a productivity tracker and brainstorm dump. We share ideas in one DOC and it is much easier to track everyone's input without having multiple documents in different places. We also love the calendar which we have connected with Outlook calendars. The chat feature is pretty awesome as well.
  • easy to manage
  • usability
  • cost
  • getting everyone to start using. It works best when everyone is dialed on
  • exporting the calendar to Outlook is not as easy.
  • more plugins would be cool
Google is best suited for the team and individual workspaces. I can create several documents independently and choose what I wish to share. I love that everything is in one place. I don't have to have word, excel, email, and a chat platform open at the same time. I can just use one platform. It saves me time.
May 25, 2018

User Review: "Google Drive is simply one of the best"

Google Drive is used by many employees for file storage purposes. Typically, Google Drive documents are shared for one-off, collaborative use-cases. Although not the primary file storage platform used at our company, Google Drive is reliable and provides a sufficient amount of storage for users wishing for a quick and easy solution. For a free product, there's not much to complain about Google Drive.
  • Collaborating with external individuals
  • File storage and updating processes are seamless
  • Easy-to-use
  • N/A
Google Drive is best for small engagements. For more storage, you will have to pay for the amount of space that you desire.
March 20, 2018

User Review: "Google Drive is always a great choice!"

Google Drive is a great tool for my company to share files and helps us post files and access them in an instant. It has provided a secure way for us to get documents to employees without the hassle of email. It makes things a lot less complicated for everyone.
  • File Management
  • File Sharing
  • Security and accessibility is great
  • Some files do not post on the first try
  • The amount of upload time can be slow at times
  • More free storage would be nice
Google Drive is great for file sharing and it creates a secure cloud for users. It is nice to be able to access files company wide without the hassle of email. It is an extremely well known software and it is very user friendly. Purchasing extra storage space is a must but it is well worth it.
March 16, 2018

Review: "Google Drive Cloud File Server withough the Hassle"

Google Drive is being used Organization Wide, It makes documents and Files very accessible from anywhere.

Some use it as a Backup system for their local Files and Folders by using the local Google Drive to sync all their files.

It works perfect for us since we already use Google Suite for email Docs calendar ....

• Universal
  • Dynamic
  • Easily accessible
  • Mobile App
  • high Cost
  • fuctionalities
  • better IOS App

Takes the complexity from managing a local file server.

offsets the security of keeping such a server.

makes files and folder available for your users whereve and whenever and on whatever system or browser they are or .

Secure aceess control by Gmail account gives the admin visibility into who accessed what in the enterprise...

August 16, 2017

User Review: "Google Drive helps your business grow!"

We use Google Drive every day to store documents. With the corporate version you get plenty of room and once you go past 5 employee you can pay $10/month you get unlimited space and it is well worth the money. As this is part of the Google suite of products it is a great thing for smaller business to facilitate growth. I highly recommend using this suite of products to anyone starting a business.
  • Cloud Storage
  • Sharing of documents
  • Growth of business
  • Sharing with privacy requires people to have a google account
  • Sometime Google Drive downloads get muddled with personal accounts and it's hard to untangle them.
Well suited for any small business that needs flexibility and a full suite of products. Google Drive lets you store a substantial amount of documents and keep it in the cloud. Also with your ability to share documents it is very helpful for collaboration and even remote employees.
Read Daniel Coburn's full review
October 26, 2017

Google Drive Review: "Solid system for data collection and tracking resources"

Google Drive is used across the organization as a supplemental resource to the internal system. It allows different departments to view and edit common documents in real time and access them remotely.
  • Google Drive tracks changes in real time so documents can be quickly updated and shared.
  • Finding individual documents can be cumbersome, since all users are tied to the names originally given to files and the search function does not extend to the contents of each document.
Google Drive is well-suited to situations where users need to pass off documents to one another concurrently, but not when multiple users need to access the document and make changes at the same time.
Read L. Beatrice McQueen's full review
September 13, 2017

Google Drive Review: "Fast, user-friendly and gets documents and spreadsheets shared easily"

I use it t store all of my files that I work on my desktop and also use Google Sheets and Docs online on a daily basis. I love how the online version saves instantly and is very simple to use.
  • Manage cryptocurrency investments
  • Write all my blog articles
  • Manage media like pictures and videos
  • Enable editing of images inside Google Drive rather than using an add on
  • Ability to share photos to Google photos as well as from Google photos to Drive
  • For a business who wants instant access to all their files without having to download and sync to their desktop without having to install and update office software. Also the ability to share and collaborate across teams rather than using email speeds up productivity and get tasks done quicker.
  • For a business who doesn't want to employ external IT support to manage and backup their files.
Read Carl Hughes's full review
September 25, 2017

User Review: "Google Drive for Easy Collaboration"

We have multiple teams within our organization, and manage multiple clients per each team. Google Drive makes it easy to collaborate both with other team members in our agency, but with clients, too. We can make real time changes to project plans, manage document revisions, and share ideas efficiently with Google Drive.
  • File Management and organization
  • Sharing
  • All the features and functionality needed for most spreadsheets, docs, and presentations.
  • Version control
  • Log-in from work addresses vs personal gmail accounts
Google Drive is well suited for sharing information - such as leads from an event. The spreadsheet can be managed in Drive and multiple groups/users/companies can add to it.

Versioning (59)
Access control (68)
File search (68)
Device sync (63)
9.4
User and role management (64)
File organization (66)