Google Drive is a cloud file storage, synchronization, and collaboration platform and service, that features Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides for document editing and presentation.https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/za/ic/9MZXUQGGIEX2.PNGGoogleGoogle Drive is a very dinamic tool to use in ongoing project or groups2018-10-19T19:49:19.151ZWe used Google Drive in this company to share legal and financial documents across the organization. It came in very handy to share documents and work on the same project with offices from other countries since we had projects in common. For a legal department with offices in different countries having this shared workspace saved a lot of time.,Notify who and when makes updates It helps to work in groups since we all are working under the same updated document Google Drive has all the tools you used to find in classic Microsoft,It is not the most intuitive tool when it comes to managing folders and documents Depending on the connection, you might have some issues with saving your work,9,It saved a lot of time since we avoided the back and forth of emails with attachments We could avoid as well a lot of confusion since we could always be sure we were working on the most updated version It also saved some unnecessary meetings since we used the slice tool,DropboxAna Fernández SilvaGoogle Drive: the best cloud storage service2018-06-11T20:05:04.227ZGoogle Drive is used by the entire Banesco organization to maintain communication with all employees at different levels in order to provide the best service to our customers. This tool is used to create, edit and share in the cloud, various documents inherent to the customer service we provide, in order to track the various requests that we request via phone,Google Drive allows you to upload files in different types of formats This software offers a large storage space and its developers work continuously in order to expand it even more I can access my information from any platform (smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer),It has a very simple interface that does not look appealing to the eye To have access to the files it is essential to have an internet connection Does not have client support for Linux,9,For a really accessible price, we have in the company a software that has strengthened teamwork. The saving of financial resources and time has been positive because we can work as a team without the need to travel The technical support has covered all our expectations without having to make extra investments to clarify doubts with other professionals.,OneDrive,OneDrive, Dropbox, BoxRoberto FarfanGreat Product for a Sensible Price2018-09-24T20:43:51.543ZGoogle Drive was used by my whole organization to facilitate communication and collaboration on documents and projects. More than 60 percent of employees worked remotely, including myself, so we stayed in contact often through Google Drive. The main need of our company was to be able to see real-time changes to projects or documents made by other individuals on the team, and Google Drive allows for this. One other huge benefit is that the product is free to use.,Allowed multiple collaborators to work on the same document or Excel sheet at the same time. Provided communication features such as in-document comments and messaging. Allowed individuals to see past deletions and alterations made to any documents.,Google Drive's capabilities typically function very well, unless there is a somewhat shoddy internet connection. If there is an unstable internet connection then it can take a while for changes made in the document to be saved. This may make it hard for certain individuals working remotely in areas with an occasionally unstable internet connection to be able to make or see any changes themselves.,9,Dropbox,DropboxElizabeth Sullivan-HassonTo maintain success you have to have Google Drive.2018-09-21T17:17:47.126ZIn the organization we use this tool in order to stay connected through a group of tasks where the daily connection is necessary and to know the status of our services to our clients. On the other hand, we use this software throughout the company and we know in real time what we do and we must improve. For us it is important to keep up to date all business matters up to date. Relationship with suppliers, active warehouse and merchandise in transit. For this, Google Drive allows us to send an important number of information to the cloud and in the same way receive information, without the need to be in a work meeting.,We developed a procedure manual in Excel format using Google Drive. In order to have the data up to date and with accuracy. We share work reports and a week we review how we carry the inventory. We monitor the security of our products through photos. A way to verify and monitor through Google Drive by uploading images.,When the files are loaded there are some options that imply improvement such as filters, locks, among others. The revision of the documents that are harnessed through a single user makes it difficult for us to know if the person who keeps a record can allow access to edit and correct loaded information. This application can be improved in better versions to work with heavier files.,10,For the organization it is essential to use this tool. We avoid many expenses in nonsense technology. The saving in time and money is evident and for this reason we occupy the budget in other activities. The commercial relations with our suppliers are more fluid and therefore our services increase by a good percentageFRAN GOMEZGreat for teams of nearly any size2018-05-28T14:50:46.493ZI began using Google active informally as a college student and then continues to use it for nearly every job I’ve held since graduating. As an editor, I rely heavily on a word-based system that updates, syncs, and saves automatically so that I don’t have to. The best part is that when I make an edit on any Doc, Slide, or Sheet that I’m working on, this is synced automatically for all other parties so we’re all working on one continuously evolving document.,Syncs quickly so that remote teams can view the same document (and any new changes) automatically Provides a variety of documents to choose from for your specific needs Is easy to use and effective,I’d like to see more of a customer support base. If you need help, you’re diverted to a message board full of other confused people and it can be hard to find an answer—especially if your question is very specific.,9,I would definitely say Google drive has been crucial for many of the businesses I’ve been a part of. There’s no other collaboration system that works quite as well or is as easy to learn and use as Google drive. Plus, it helps that Google is an empire when it comes to platforms such as this; it makes syncing a breeze.Sierra Freeman
Reviews (1-25 of 87)
Vendors can't alter or remove reviews. Here's why.
October 19, 2018
We used Google Drive in this company to share legal and financial documents across the organization. It came in very handy to share documents and work on the same project with offices from other countries since we had projects in common. For a legal department with offices in different countries having this shared workspace saved a lot of time.
- Notify who and when makes updates
- It helps to work in groups since we all are working under the same updated document
- Google Drive has all the tools you used to find in classic Microsoft
- It is not the most intuitive tool when it comes to managing folders and documents
- Depending on the connection, you might have some issues with saving your work
Read Ana Fernández Silva's full review
Google Drive is not only a good tool when people from different departments/offices have to work together but it is a good tool to have all your ongoing work well organized. For a group of students, it's a magnificent tool. It might be less useful for people who don't work in groups or don't depend on other people's collaboration.
June 11, 2018
Google Drive is used by the entire Banesco organization to maintain communication with all employees at different levels in order to provide the best service to our customers. This tool is used to create, edit and share in the cloud, various documents inherent to the customer service we provide, in order to track the various requests that we request via phone
- Google Drive allows you to upload files in different types of formats
- This software offers a large storage space and its developers work continuously in order to expand it even more
- I can access my information from any platform (smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer)
- It has a very simple interface that does not look appealing to the eye
- To have access to the files it is essential to have an internet connection
- Does not have client support for Linux
Read Roberto Farfan's full review
I think Google Drive is used to the maximum in companies that have several locations nationwide and with a large number of employees. The possibility of communicating and working in the cloud regardless of distances is an important advance from the technological point of view. Honestly, I do not see space where you can not enjoy the service offered by this software. It is ideal for large and small work teams.
September 24, 2018
Google Drive was used by my whole organization to facilitate communication and collaboration on documents and projects. More than 60 percent of employees worked remotely, including myself, so we stayed in contact often through Google Drive. The main need of our company was to be able to see real-time changes to projects or documents made by other individuals on the team, and Google Drive allows for this. One other huge benefit is that the product is free to use.
- Allowed multiple collaborators to work on the same document or Excel sheet at the same time.
- Provided communication features such as in-document comments and messaging.
- Allowed individuals to see past deletions and alterations made to any documents.
- Google Drive's capabilities typically function very well, unless there is a somewhat shoddy internet connection. If there is an unstable internet connection then it can take a while for changes made in the document to be saved. This may make it hard for certain individuals working remotely in areas with an occasionally unstable internet connection to be able to make or see any changes themselves.
Read Elizabeth Sullivan-Hasson's full review
Google Drive is very well suited for businesses or organizations of any size that collaborate on projects frequently, or have material that needs to be stored and easily accessed by everyone at the company. It is especially useful for small teams that are editing or creating documents together as it allows each team member to see any changes made and post comments directly in the document when there is a misunderstanding.
September 21, 2018
In the organization we use this tool in order to stay connected through a group of tasks where the daily connection is necessary and to know the status of our services to our clients. On the other hand, we use this software throughout the company and we know in real time what we do and we must improve. For us it is important to keep up to date all business matters up to date. Relationship with suppliers, active warehouse and merchandise in transit. For this, Google Drive allows us to send an important number of information to the cloud and in the same way receive information, without the need to be in a work meeting.
- We developed a procedure manual in Excel format using Google Drive. In order to have the data up to date and with accuracy.
- We share work reports and a week we review how we carry the inventory.
- We monitor the security of our products through photos. A way to verify and monitor through Google Drive by uploading images.
- When the files are loaded there are some options that imply improvement such as filters, locks, among others.
- The revision of the documents that are harnessed through a single user makes it difficult for us to know if the person who keeps a record can allow access to edit and correct loaded information.
- This application can be improved in better versions to work with heavier files.
Read FRAN GOMEZ's full review
It is very good to share files and edit them online. Using a mobile device It is important to have an internet connection to access the whole tool. The files do not usually recover completely. Each time this action is done we must recover and work from the origin. The option to block cells to edit is very good that allows to speed up the process of loading information.
May 28, 2018
I began using Google active informally as a college student and then continues to use it for nearly every job I’ve held since graduating. As an editor, I rely heavily on a word-based system that updates, syncs, and saves automatically so that I don’t have to. The best part is that when I make an edit on any Doc, Slide, or Sheet that I’m working on, this is synced automatically for all other parties so we’re all working on one continuously evolving document.
- Syncs quickly so that remote teams can view the same document (and any new changes) automatically
- Provides a variety of documents to choose from for your specific needs
- Is easy to use and effective
- I’d like to see more of a customer support base. If you need help, you’re diverted to a message board full of other confused people and it can be hard to find an answer—especially if your question is very specific.
Read Sierra Freeman's full review
Google Drive is great for teams on the move, who might now be able to sit down with one another in the same room and look over a document together. It saves versions so that even if you make a mistake, there is always a past version saved for you. Just keep in mind that the larger your team, the more people will be editing the same document, which can get messy if you’re not careful.
September 11, 2018
Google Drive is designed to achieve greater reliability by sharing the files we have on our computers. This tool is useful for working without the need to be in the workplace. In addition, you can upload files from an electronic device and have them visible in real time. The storage capacity of this software is magnificent and has all the elements that make it a powerful tool to manage documents and edit online.
- Storage capacity and file sharing from any electronic device.
- Can edit errors at critical moments before publishing any information that may cause disasters in organizations.
- The files can be blocked by each of the users. A user can share files and create shared workgroups without the need to have a meeting room.
- Make different types of edit privileges on shared files, especially when publishing necessary and important information.
- This tool does not work with PDF files because PDFs shared in Google Drive are not editable.
- Photos cannot be edited; however, they can be downloaded and edited from there
Read FRANCISCO GUTIERREZ's full review
Google Drive is ideal for working with information in real time. Because of its capacity, it makes data available on the web in record time. This tool can not be only to share non-editable files, but can be used to upload information in tables or tables that generate a statistic without the need to have a presence in the office.
August 09, 2018
I personally have used Google Drive for about 5 years. I started using it in college, carried it into my first job and now my current job. For personal use, I've used Google Drive very heavily for keeping important documents such as resumes, letters of recommendations, writing samples, etc. It allows me to stay organized and have everything in one place. As an organization, the marketing team uses Google Drive when we work with photographers and videographers. Often times, photographers and videographers will share their assets with us through Google Drive because of its easy to use, widely familiar platform.
- Keeps materials organized
- Allows you to easily show materials - Word Docs, photos, videos, etc.
- There's a lot of space!
- Free storage is only 15GB. When you use it often, this fills up quick.
- Quick Access sections at the top might be better if it allowed you to pick 'Favorites' and have in a section.
- Google Sheets, Slides, Forms, etc. aren't very intuitive. Could be beneficially to have a 'How to' or FAQ.
Read Lauren Holloway's full review
Google Drive is great for keeping important documents that you access regularly. It is also good for sharing and downloading. Google Drive isn't so great if you are storing large files. Google Drive's free account fills up at 15 GB.
August 09, 2018
We use Google Drive for all our file sharing. We have meeting notes that we keep for other to look at. We do file collaboration so we can work on a document live and all others can see the changes that are being made instantly. I use it to make forms for employees and volunteers to fill out so that I have all information I need and they are not skipping questions they don't know the answers to (which they would do on a pen and paper form).
- File sharing
- File organization
- Live collaborative editing
- Confusing for users not familiar with file sharing
- Shared documents don't automatically populate into my documents
- Finding documents that aren't filed can be difficult
Read Alyssa Burdett's full review
We take meeting minutes using Google Drive. We allow everyone to pull up the document during the meeting. If an important note is missed or things need to be added, others can add rather than being reliant on the secretary. We are able to use Drive for sharing monthly reports for review and link reports and documents to the agenda for easy reading.
August 06, 2018
Google Drive is the software used by my organization for storing files along with their documents, spreadsheets and Google Docs presentations, it allows you to keep all your files synchronized between all your devices. What sets Google's storage service apart is its deep integration with web applications. Where files are administered totally online, using the web application to share files.
In my organization, we use Google Drive in the engineering department because it facilitates access to the files and documents that the company needs in the daily work.
In my organization, confidential documents are always exchanged and must be protected, which is why it is necessary to improve your security system. That's why Google Drive should have a powerful antivirus or security system to protect files, which are exchanged between users.
- You can connect with other products such as google + and google Docs, it allows you to create, modify and share documents. You can also upload Microsoft Word documents, Excel, presentations, photos, videos, music, among other types of files
- Editing files with Drive is also better when working mainly online. When you edit a document in Google Docs or answer emails in Gmail, you can easily take files from your Google Drive storage and use them directly without having to load anything.
- Google Drive updates all your items automatically, which means that you are continually improving your options. As for the organization of the files, you can create folders to keep the documents organized.
- Google Drive Should have security system to protect files, which are exchanged between users.
- It is necessary to have an Internet connection, otherwise we can not access our files because they are in the cloud.
- The version of the mobile application is easy to use, but I think it lacks enough features compared to the website version.
Read James Michael Wood's full review
Google Drive adapts excellently in the company because it allows users to connect with other products such as google + and google Docs, it allows you to create, modify and share documents. In addition you can upload Microsoft Word documents, Excel and presentations.
Where software is less appropriate is in the application for mobile devices that has a deficit in some functions.
July 13, 2018
It's being used by groups across the organization. It gets rid of the need for traditional SMB or shared drives, which are clunky and do not integrate well with the OS (especially if you're using a Windows device).
- Easy to use. It looks a lot like a typical file explorer in your OS and can be learned almost immediately
- Integrates well with whatever device you're using. You can use the sync software to keep files synced across devices and access them natively like you would any other file
- Deep integration with GSuite (and many other non-Google products) makes it very versatile and for a good central repository for files, especially ones shared by your team
- Can be hard to determine what files are using up your quota
- Sharing files with non-Drive users can be tricky
Read Garett Dunn's full review
It's very useful for teams or groups needing to share and collaborate over files. It's also valuable for people who use multiple devices and need the files kept in sync.
July 12, 2018
Google Drive is being used by the engineering department, it is a very useful software in the storage of a large amount of data and user files in our organization. There has not been any type of commercial problem with the use of Google Drive.
- It is multiplatform as there is a version available for Android, Linux, Mac, and Windows
- 5 GB of free storage and can be expanded by payments
- Connect with your other products such as Google+ and Google Docs
- Security in the copy of data
- Google Drive syncing supports multiple devices and operating systems, although it does not support Linux natively.
- Drive allows you to share files and folders using the mobile application or in the web browser interface.
- It also offers the option of granting view and edit permissions to those with whom you share certain information, allowing personalization. The only drawback is that, without passwords or expiration dates on those links, it can pose a possible security problem if you do not move your shared files or folders in the future.
- Drive offers comparable security features, although it uses 256-bit AES encryption with files in transit and 128-bit AES encryption when idle. This can improve it.
Read Miguel Paramo's full review
You can connect with other products such as Google+ and Google Docs, it allows you to create, modify and share documents. You can also upload Microsoft Word documents, Excel, presentations, photos, videos, music, among other types of files. The least appropriate scenario is synchronization or compatibility with some operating systems.
June 29, 2018
We as a freelancer use Google drive to share our work with the clients or our co-workers. Earlier we had a lot of issues sharing powerpoint presentations and pricing details but sooner we came to know about Google Drive that allows us to share all important data via cloud which is the biggest advantage that we got.
- I found Google drive as the best medium to share files with clients and keep important backups.
- It has adequate storage capacity for all our data which was need of an hour me.
- Whenever we think of a solution for backup, Google Drive makes sure of security and files are backed up as we wanted.
- I really love the architecture and features of Google Drive that fullfils all my professional needs.
- After using the Google Drive for these many years I see a lot of improvements and it is difficult to see any loopholes.
- One thing I feel to be improved is the user interface where the variations can be brought in.
- Secondly, there should be separate plans for freelancers and content writers with value-added services.
Read Sumant Luhar's full review
When you want to share huge sized files like tutorials, documents, photos then Google drive is a big time saver for you. I highly recommend everyone to use this amazing software that is preferred by most of the professionals and organizations. If you have very small sized files then this software may not be very effective for your business.
June 11, 2018
Working in the banking industry, it is important to be able to share and secure data. That is where Google Drive comes in. In my opinion, it is a much more secure and efficient solution than competitors like Skydrive or Dropbox. IT allows us to share data quickly when email just isn't secure enough.
- Secures documents in a cloud location
- Easy to share files with other Google Drive users
- Files are available whenever they may be needed
- User Interface could stand to be less confusing, but once you get the hang of navigation its easy to use
Read Josh Rice, MBA, ACSP's full review
There are many scenarios where Google drive would be beneficial. If you don't have an FTP server and you need to send customer information outside of the network, Google Drive would be an Ideal option. Email isn't the most secure as emails transverse the web in plain text. Google drive is best to use in any situation where you need to share data with someone else that contains sensitive information.
October 01, 2018
Google Drive is been used by my whole organization, it helps us store important files online.
- It is easy to use
- It has a large data capacity
- It has high security
- When you lose your device you can still retrieve your files
- They should provide an offline app
- They should reduce the app size
- They should increase the data storage capacity
- They should tighten their security from malware
Read Ogbonna Simeon's full review
It's good to be used in an organization that has lots of important documents, but it's not suitable for offices where there is no online connection.
September 21, 2018
This platform allows access to documents from any device, be it a computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone. In addition, you can create and edit documents, spreadsheets, presentations, drawings and forms without having installed programs. Also, with Drive you no longer need to send heavy emails. It is only necessary to select the document or folder, and configure them to be public or restricted access.
Read Daniel Navas's full review
- You can safely save any type of file, such as photos, stories, designs, drawings, recordings, videos, text documents, presentations, spreadsheets and much more.
- The space provided by this tool is 15 gigabytes of free storage, and also allows creating folders and subfolders to have a better order of the files.
- You can also use them without a connection to see them when your phone or tablet is left without an internet data plan, such as on an airplane or in a building with poor coverage. The files can be shared on social networks.
- People can see the pages you use.
- If the document has several editors or collaborators could be eliminated by one of them
- You have to be connected to the internet
September 21, 2018
Google Drive is used in various ways on my work site. The first is like personal mail. Each worker has an individual account of this email, where they share photos, music, videos, etc.
The second way to use this mail service is creating accounts that allow us to identify ourselves to clients. Many of us do not have corporate mail, and we must use mail with the domain of Google.com, with which we communicate with our clients or business advisors.
The third way we use Google Drive, is as a gateway to other programs such as Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Forms, Google Slides etc.
This has resulted in our work looking more professional and another advantage, is that our work is saved in the cloud, that is, Google servers.
- Allows you to attach various digital formats to be stored in our personal accounts.
- It has a capacity of 15GB, which for many is enough and helps them to have backup of their personal information
- I'd like Google Drive to have more free storage capacity. 15Gb for many is enough, but for others it is not. Sometimes I had to open another account to have more access to free space
- I would like to increase the capacity of file transfer. The maximum is 25mb and for example you want to attach several photos, these 25 mb fall short
Read Jessica Olmos's full review
The best scenario, for me, which has Google Drive, is that it is the gateway with programs such as Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms, Hang Outs, etc. And that when working with these programs, everything you edit is saved automatically. Also the Drive app for mobile is very good. It is easily synchronized with your cell and always keeps you informed.
Now, where I do not see much strength, it is in the 15GB of storage. I know many people who leave Google Drive for that, and then they hire competitive storage services. If Google Drive wants to avoid that, you should seriously consider increasing its free storage capacity.
September 12, 2018
Currently the majority of communications, messages, documents and memos are sent by their servers allowing them to be better stored and there is more communication.
- Immediate and automatic synchronization on all devices.
- Guarantees better communication when uploading or uploading files to the drive.
- Files can be encrypted and also kept well-ordered.
- Little memory in its free version, which limits its data traffic.
- It has a limited amount of memory per file upload
- It allows any user to manipulate it, so it can easily be compromised.
Read Luis Garcia Müller's full review
It can work to save a number of updated or documented files, as well as send important documents and lacks a large upload format to videos
September 06, 2018
Across the organization in my department we shared documentation within our team, so we can upload and the whole team will have access to those resources.
Read Guillermo Ramos's full review
For sharing documents. This saves a lot of time. With just a few clicks you can share resources and have them available at any time, anywhere.
July 19, 2018
Score 7 out of 10
Google Drive is one of the best software to save all my important data and files. It also allows us to access important files saved in the drive from anywhere. If your important data or information is stored on Google Drive you don't need to worry about its loss because it is very secured software!!!
- Helps to save all important information and access it from anywhere in the world.
- Very secure and easy to use.
- The mobile app is also very flexible to use.
- Storage of any type of file such as ppt, pdf, jpg all is possible.
- Since it is an online storage there is always a risk of hackers accessing all the important data and files.
- It requires an internet connection without it, it is not possible to access the files.
- It takes plenty of time to upload a file on Google drive.
Read Hussain Ezzy's full review
Google drive is well suited for students to have a common email id and share all the important files through a drive. For a company, Google drive is less appropriate as there is a chance of someone else accessing their files and hence losing their important information.
July 13, 2018
Google Drive is a very effective tool for our business that allows many users across the country to collaborate and share many, many documents very easily. It is used across the entire organization.
- Organizes documents and folders, making everything easily accessible.
- Allows for sharing of large files.
- Allows for sharing of documents and folders inside and outside of your organization.
- Trouble sharing documents with users that do not have a Gmail account.
- Trouble finding documents that I have not recently accessed.
- Limited features on some of the programs within Google Drive.
Read Megan Sullivan's full review
Google Drive is well suited for filing and storing shared files and also for management of large projects.
October 10, 2018
I am using it in the sales department. It is very useful to store important data. In my Real Estate company I need to maintain my clients' important data. It is very important for me to keep all the property related documents securely. So I manage all my clients' property documents in Google Drive. It is very easy and systematic to keep those documents in Google Drive.
- It is a virtual storage space. So I can access it anywhere and at any time.
- It has the capacity to store large data.
- It helps to share data with my people by a link only.
- Its criteria of collecting personal information for streamlining better user experience.
- It's good to have one account for using multiple products of Google but at the same time it's risky also. If I compromised that account, I'd be compromising my Google Drive data also.
- They should give more space. 15GB is too little when it is associated with a Gmail account also.
Read this authenticated review
It is well suited when I travel. I don't need to keep any physical drive to carry my data or important documents. I can access my documents anywhere and at anytime. I access everything in my smartphone only.
August 10, 2018
I use Google Drive in almost every aspect of my business- document creation, spreadsheets, graphics, file sharing, file storage, customer contact, and more! Google drive has so many features- leaving virtually nothing that it can't do! It is also easily accessible from all devices and has a great mobile app. Where I used to have to use multiple software programs- such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.- now I can access them all in one place and share them very easily. It is also easy to recover previous versions of documents if needed and includes an affordable HIPAA compliant BAA.
- Ample File Storage
- Securely stores customer information (when used in conjunction with G suite)
- Easy file sharing
- Allows collaboration on documents and projects
- Completely affordable
- Streamlines tasks
- Honestly- I have no complaints and see no room for improvement!
Read this authenticated review
I believe Google Drive is well suited for all types of companies, big and small. Because it offers so much collaborative ability, companies with any number of employees would find this product helpful. Additionally, it is virtually free, making it accessible to companies with any level of revenue. The documents that can be created in Google Drive are professional in appearance, rivaling any other word processing program.
July 27, 2018
Google Drive helps all employees stay organized and on top of daily tasks. It also allows for real-time collaboration across departments and for feedback vertically and horizontally in the company. It is used by individual teams across the company.
- Real time editing and multiple simultaneous users
- Available on all devices
- Large storage capacity
- Better organization across different Google accounts
- A way to recover older versions of a document
- More text editing options
Read this authenticated review
Best for situations where people in different places need to collaborate in real time or are not able to meet up.
June 28, 2018
Google Drive is an excellent cloud-based document creation and management software. Google Drive offers options beyond documents to forms, sheets, and PowerPoints as well. It makes it easy to share and simultaneously edit documents in real time with those it is shared with.
- Great templates offered for each type of document
- Clean and easy to organize files into various folders and share entire folders at one
- There are still not as many options as its desktop competitors offer.
- Google Drive could improve its offline editing features.
Read this authenticated review
Google Drive is well suited for anyone in any stage of life. For individuals or for businesses, it is a great option for document management!
September 21, 2018
I have been using Google Drive since my college days and it is a good platform to share Docs, pictures and spreadsheets with multiple users. Now I am using it in my current role as well. We can share/edit a doc at the same time with multiple users active. Most importantly, we can visit it whenever needed.
- User Interface- Easily accessible and easy to use
- Free to use from anywhere any point, only need an internet connection
- Multiple users at same time
- Up to 1 TB storage for free
- Easy to use and learn
- The option of recollecting files even after deleting
- Sometimes when the internet is not working, it is not saved
Read this authenticated review
- When you have a conference meeting.
- A doc is to be maintained for official purposes and to be shared among multiple users.
- For storage of pictures.
- Free usage of other tools
- Sharing SOPs/ spreadsheet within the team
- Maintaining databases
Google Drive Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About Google Drive
Google Drive is a cloud file storage, synchronization, and collaboration platform and service, that features Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides for document editing and presentation.
Google Drive Integrations
Google Drive Technical Details