- Multiple payment platforms integrated for ease of client payment.
- You can create different hourly rates for various tasks or individuals within an organization.
- You can attach files to your invoices.
- Clients get their very own log-in.
- Ability to create credit notes.
- You need to wait to apply the credit note until the invoice is completed. Sometimes the credit note will appear to grow although you haven't applied it.
- I have to use "mark as sent" on invoices that I won't actually send (because they track money made through platforms) or they don't show up in my reports.
- The estimates feature is kind of hard to figure out so I just don't use it.
I believe that it would not be well suited in instances where a company creates lots of credit notes (because from the invoice screen the credit will appear to grow, but when you check active credit notes, it is the right amount) or estimates (I can't figure out how to use this feature).
- The user interface is as good as it gets. It's very easy to navigate and all the pages load fast.
- Allows us to keep track of revenue rescued as a result of using Zoho.
- Automates the process of emailing and sending physical mailing notices to customers with unpaid invoices.
- The most common issue we have is the regular need to manually update addresses, i.e. customer has moved, or there is a typo in a street name, etc. It would be great for Zoho to automate (whenever able to) help in finding these addresses.
- Time tracking. Zoho invoice makes it super easy to track time and hours against specific clients and specific tasks.
- Unbilled / billed time reporting. Zoho Invoice gives a dashboard view of hours yet to be billed, which helps keep on top of invoicing so nothing is missed.
- Reporting. Zoho Invoice offers a robust reporting module for the price point. Canned reports can be customized easily.
- Invoice sending and tracking. Zoho Invoice makes it easy to create and send invoices. Invoices are easy to clone, which makes creating regular, repeatable invoices a snap.
- Time tracking, though easy enough, could be simplified. Having the ability to change default settings when entering time could save a few keystrokes.
- The ability to automatically take unbilled hours and pull into a new invoice seems to be there, but it is a bit cumbersome. It also defaults to too much detail. Having the ability to customize would be great.
- The ability to auto-BCC yourself on all invoices sent out would be a nice feature.
- Very simple interface and intuitive to use
- Good cheap pricing for the basic functions of invoicing.
- Simple integrations with payment portals which are key.
- Very easy to select currencies and create contacts.
- It is hard to properly fix up a followup invoicing email sequence
- Once you set a currency for a particular contact, trying to change it is hard - you will need to remove and redo the whole procedure making it a hassle
- Lack of advanced features such as reporting.
- Reminders of pending payments.
- Recurring invoices.
- A personal customer portal. All customers love this.
- Notifications of payments received.
- Easy configuration of design and e-mail templates.
- When the customer/prospect open an email with a quote, the system doesn't detect it.
- The payments received does not reference the invoice (I mean on the digital copy).
- The possibility to add an image on products.
- Allows us to send a quote, which automatically turns in an invoice.
- That invoice can be paid by the client.
- Quoting is somewhat limited in functionality (for example, volume discounts by customer cannot be added but rather an entire duplicate price list has to be created).
- Seamless integration with accounting software does not exist (we have yet to figure out how to get information into our accounting package efficiently).
- Credit card information cannot be saved by clients.
- Cannot connect Zoho Invoice to more than one merchant account (reducing capabilities of foreign currency transactions).
Zoho Invoice Scorecard Summary
About Zoho Invoice
Zoho Invoice is an online invoicing solution that helps small business owners and freelancers take care of their invoicing and cashflow. Users can personalize their invoices with invoice templates and send professional looking invoices. Additionally, users can connect to their preferred payment gateway and accept card payments from their customers. Users can also log or track time on the web app or their mobile app and bill their clients for time spent on projects.
Zoho Invoice Screenshots
Zoho Invoice Integrations
Zoho Invoice Competitors
|Free||$0||Per Organisation, Per Month|
|Basic||$7||Per Organisation, Per Month|
|Standard||$15||Per Organisation, Per Month|
|Professional||$30||Per Organisation, Per Month|
Zoho Invoice Support Options
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Zoho Invoice Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone|
|Supported Countries:||Global Edition|
|Supported Languages:||English, Dutch, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian, Netherlands, Chinese, Japanese, Swedish|