Likelihood to Recommend
It is a really good solution when it comes to insights on companies where you want to place your products because it tells you all the information where you can attach the use of your solution, the only thing is that it needs more information on mid-market.
Feature Rating Comparison
- DataFox allows you to filter your company searches with very specific criteria. This ensures that you generate companies that are relevant to your customer segment and that will have promise.
- DataFox has awesome export functionality. Once you create a list of companies, you can export it to Excel/CSV and import the list to Salesforce.
- DataFox has a very clean and easy and approachable User Interface that is easy to navigate and learn quickly.
- It has too little information on emerging markets like Latam.
- Only big companies, you can't find info on small ones.
- Making it easier to educate the AI.
We utilize both for the most accurate information in terms of employee count of company, location of headquarters address, validity of what current technology that may be using today. Also cross reference this information with LinkedIn and other sites to get the best info possible to determine rules of engagement for reps.
Return on Investment
- Relatively cheap when compared to the other alternatives we looked at and already beginning to show value in terms of new TAM
Analyst in MarketingInformation Technology and Services Company, 501-1000 employees
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?