Likelihood to Recommend
I would definitely recommend DataFox to any sales team that wants their prospecting to be improved. If a company has trouble finding companies that fit their customer segments, then DataFox can probably solve that issue. I took 2 points off and gave an 8/10 because of the inaccuracy that is sometimes encountered in the lists generated and in the employee count.
Feature Rating Comparison
- Initial sync with CRM is relatively effortless
- Signal Data provided for each company is extremely valuable for targeting
- Great Customer success team
Analyst in MarketingInformation Technology and Services Company, 501-1000 employees
- I wish there was the ability to score/prioritize by different types of models (this would allow you prioritize different variations of account "profiles" vs. a catch-all score.
- There could be better contact data, but contact data is hard to come by (unless you're crawling linkedin/email signatures for the real deal).
- This isn't really a knock on Datafox, but I hope for a more robust API integration to other platforms that would benefit from account/contact data (Yesware, ChiliPiper, etc.)
Director in SalesComputer Software Company, 51-200 employees
Apologies - there are a few others that are not coming to the top of my head aside Hoover's but I have experience with 4-5 similar tools. What makes DataFox stand out is its ability to group companies by keyword and insight into transactions.
Return on Investment
- Helps to increase ROI by targeting the right people, chances of increase in customer base doubles.
- Very handy to generate reports which helps to showcase to top management.
- Easy to use and very intuitive.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?