Likelihood to Recommend
Feature Rating Comparison
Support for Agile Methodology
Support for Waterfall Methodology
Change request and Case Management
Budget and Expense Management
Project & financial reporting
Integration with accounting software
Customer data management / contact management
Integration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail)
Quote & order management
Channel / partner relationship management
Call center management
Help desk management
Billing and invoicing management
API for custom integration
Single sign-on capability
Role-based user permissions
- Workbook handles all processes in a consultancy company
- Workflow options on all thinkable processes
- Support global growth and intercompany management
- Strong planning tool
- Able to manage multiple clients to one project
- Advanced template set-up
- The communication module, so all relevant information is available on the projects
- Flexible planning and project management
- Drip marketing
- Great customer service, Heather and Danielle were phenomenal!
- Relatively easy to use, learn and personalize.
- The integrations on IT level are not great and should be improved.
- Change of IP's that's used for logins are being changed without reporting it to super users.
- The synching did not always work well, especially for people on the road in remote areas.
- Offline handling needs to be easier and faster.
- Very complex CRM.
Return on Investment
- WorkBook is one of the cheaper solutions on the market, which, in the long term, gives a great ROI.
- We have spent a lot of time on support which is a negative impact.
- Good ROI on our international team.
- Very good to track records and faster sales success when discipline is followed.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
* per month
Deltek WorkBook Editions & Modules
Additional Pricing DetailsBASIC PLAN INCLUDES TIME SHEET INCLUDES IPHONE & ANDROID APP Log your time on any job you have access to and get a reminder if you forget to submit hours. You can log your time on any job; billable, non-billable, customer jobs, and internal jobs. WorkBook also keeps track of absence entries and holiday requests. CUSTOMERS & PROJECTS Add as many customers, contacts, and projects/jobs as you like. Jobs are connected to clients and each job can be set to be billable, non-billable, internal, or a client job. COLLABORATION Collaborate with your colleagues and clients and keep track of comments, news, events, and notifications. Receive notifications whenever you need to approve anything, or a warning if something is about to go wrong. FILE SHARING Save all of your files in WorkBook and benefit from having them being kept secure in one, central location. Whenever a new customer or job is added, WorkBook will automatically create a folder structure (decided by you), allowing you to upload all of your documents and briefings to WorkBook. WorkBook will connect directly to your local file server or online storage, which means that you can save your files locally and have them be shown in WorkBook. Moreover, we have options to integrate with Google Drive or Dropbox.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
* Up to 12 hours of Account Configuration Assistance Setup Include: Provision accounts and licenses (1hr), Kick-off Call (1 hr), and 10 additional hours of account configuration assistance to be used toward the following items, as needed by customers internal administrator: User Setup, Record Access, & Personal Preferences; Data Migration; Custom Fields & Page Layouts; Web-forms & Surveys; Views & Reports; Standard Sales Processes; Project Templates. Exact accomplishments may vary from this list based on Administrator's skills and requirements.
PlanPlus Editions & Modules
|PlanPlus Online Planner Edition||$69.991|
|PlanPlus Online Professional Edition||$34.992|
|PlanPlus Online Business Edition||$199.993|
- Per User per Month
- per 5 users/per month