Likelihood to Recommend
One of the best things about Harri is that all documents for hired staff remain stored on the website, so if you ever need to access original information, it is always right at your fingertips! It’s also great because once you send the files to be completed by employees, it is in their hands to complete the documents, this then pulls straight through to our HR and payroll system :) no typing up and a lot less room for error
- I9 is filled up with machine accuracy. The fact that it is not possible to override the system and hire someone without a proper and valid work permit, makes our lives more relaxed.
- Adding a new policy is done within a couple of hours... for the company that has close to 400 employees.
- Reporting is quick and very easy to handle. All of your data can be pulled from the phone!
- Managing interviews and handling hiring is extremely fast. everything is being done through three clicks.
- Isn't very clear on how to load your own templates
- The interview calendar could be vastly improved in my opinion, and perhaps tie in with personal calendars on phone/email
Administrator in Human ResourcesHospitality Company, 51-200 employees
Based on 5 answers
Because no one is ever perfect! But seriously, they provide one of the better customer support experiences I have ever seen. Very responsive, very communicative, and always handling any inconveniences with haste.
Return on Investment
- Less room for human error.
- Saves time rather than filling in paperwork by hand with the employee and then typing up.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?