Overall Satisfaction with Harri
Having tried a wide range of tools and platforms, I personally found that using Harri has been the most effective for recruitment. The broad scale of different candidates available makes it both easy and simple to find the right candidate you’re looking for. You have the option to search for particular skills too which makes it easy to search for the right person. It has a wide range of different features that are easily accessed via their app. The app is easy to follow providing you with the opportunity to do things on the go. One of my favorite features is the ability to easily communicate with candidates to ask any questions, whilst also scheduling interviews. After using the Harri app I don’t think ill ever go back, I don’t know how I survived without it!
- The sheer ease of use provides you with an absolutely seamless experience. This, alongside a highly passionate team, provides you with an app in which you can interview, hire and begin working with staff in a matter of only a few weeks.
- The staff are fantastic and will do anything to ensure that your experience is nothing but the best.
- Everything is done without paper, ensuring that everything is all in one place. It’s simple and easy to use.
- Also, the app is updated on a regular basis, in which a number of different features are added and removed.
- When using the app it is somewhat difficult to establish the cons. We have had so much success and loved our experience throughout. If we were to give one criticism it would be regarding the sales forecasting. You have to spend some time and learn how to use it.
- We hired more talented people and it's super easy to manage our team - we have also had a decrease in turnover!
- Harri saves us money as well as time especially with regards to their paperless on boarding!
Because no one is ever perfect! But seriously, they provide one of the better customer support experiences I have ever seen. Very responsive, very communicative, and always handling any inconveniences with haste.
Do you think Harri delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Harri's feature set?
Did Harri live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Harri go as expected?
Would you buy Harri again?
It's a great solution for a medium-size business. We have 5 admin users and multiple roles using the platform like an HR manager, IT department, general manager and business owner. This wouldn't necessarily be needed for smaller businesses, but the great thing about Harri is that it offers you both options.